Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chuckles. "Just some training. If you would like some fighting lessons, you can join us."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "I think you'd kill me." Sam blurted out.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• "No worries about that..not only because I wouldn't harm you on purpose anyhow, but this.." she holds up her white hand "wouldn't let me even if I would want to. First law of the healer. 'Do no harm'. I am well trained enough that I can make sure you don't get hurt." she smiles.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Samantha thought for a moment. She didn't really have a lot of combat training to start with. "Yeah okay. But I want to try something first if that's okay."

Comment

• Amy nods. "No hurry."

Comment

• Sam nodded back and moved to a corner out of the way. First she focused on a lion and then an eagle.

She then concentrated on turning into a lion from the waist down. Although she did look really weird with a human head and torso and then a feline tail and legs. She sat down as best she could and then tried to turn her upper half into an eagle, hoping she could manage a gryphon.

Comment

• At first she changes back and forth, first one then the other..then a few more tries gets some odd combos..but ..eventually..with a lot of effort .. she manages to do it. However..she is extremely tired..and not from the effort or other changes..seems unnatural animals drain a lot out of her.

Comment

Well, Dele had said that he was getting soft with his hand-to-hand skills. He really had come to rely on his powers more than he had thought. More than once in his sparring with Amy, he caught himself trying to grav her and either hold her still or yank her off-balance. Of course, her own powers kept her safe from that.

When she accuses him of holding back, Dele straightens up, takes a deep breath, lets it out, and pops his neck. "Right. Now that I've got a better measure of how much you out-class me..."

Without warning, he snapped his forehead forward, aiming to hit Amy in the head with a surprise headbutt. Just as quickly, after the lunge, he drops and attempts to scythe her legs out from under her with a sweep of his leg.

Even if she evades or counters these moves, the next moment she's upright and moving to attack, he blocks a strike, then thrusts a palm forward-- and the force behind the blow is surprisingly much higher than one might expect.

The reason? He's bending gravity around him, making his hand "heavier" while also flowing gravity's pull in the direction of the thrust.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Sam opened her eyes and flexed her talons, then turned her head to make sure she had a lion butt. She screeched at first, then tried to 'think' the question 'Did I do it?' momentarily forgetting that Kate wasn't in the room. She took a few deep breaths and then closed her eyes, desperately wanting a nap.

Comment

• Amy, having been talking to Sam..is caught a little off guard, even so..with her training and agility..the only thing that connects is the palm strike. Which knocks her back a little..it would have killed an ordinary person, but she seems totally unharmed. "Now THAT was a hit." and ... she grins. "If not for the fact that not much can hurt me, that could have been bad for me."

Comment

• Sam woke up and shook her head, working herself to her paws and talons. Screeching, she stared over at Amy, then moved into a low flying pounce with her talons spread.

Comment

• Amy does a matrix like move, ducking under the talons, that turns into a full bodied slide. She turns around. "Have not seen a one of those since I come from the other dimension. More elevation, and when you dive, spread your wings out..gives enemies less places to hide. Remember..under you is a blind spot, don't let people take advantage of that."

Comment

• Sam slid to a stop, narrowing her eyes. Mastering a new form always took a lot of practice, and she was sure this one would be no exception. She stood motionless, studying Amy.

Comment

• Amy has a combat stance, and a good one. She is watching both Sam and Dele, with the eye of a trained warrior. "Sad thing is, of the group I was in..I was considered one of the less skilled warriors. Malf, Lass, Baller, they could all defeat me in combat. I wish they were here..."

Comment

• Sam hunched up her hindquarters and lept into the air, this time going up.

Comment

Working...
                                X