This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post
    BeeMused, I just want to say that I like your signature. That's funny!
    Thanks!
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
      Me: Captain Jellico as the Pope? He'd have to be called Pope Fuckknuckle the First!
      Actually, he'd only be called Pope Fuckknuclke the First after the ascention of Pope Fuckknuckle the Second. During his term, he'd just be called Pope Fuckknuckle.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

My younger brother once put his head on Jesus' body, complete with sacred heart. When I saw the picture, I said that I don't want to be anywhere near you when you get struck down. I also said, I think I'll try the other place.
        Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Strangely enough I had this folder open already from posting in a different thread and well this fits this thread to a tee

Click image for larger version

Name:	BeachBlanketJeebus.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	2029456

This is a real church visible from I75 between Cincinnati and Dayton, I was a sales rep for Goodyear when it was being built and drove by it every week. It's 62FT Tall!
          I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

Quoth ta2ooed1 View Post
            This is a real church visible from I75 between Cincinnati and Dayton, I was a sales rep for Goodyear when it was being built and drove by it every week. It's 62FT Tall!
            Unless I miss my guess, it's the Solid Rock Church. I've driven past it a few times.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth ta2ooed1 View Post
              I pass by this once or twice a week. Known locally as "Touchdown Jesus", "Drowning Jesus", or "Big Butter Jesus" (after the Heywood Banks song by the same name. It does kinda look like a State Fair sculpture gone too far. )
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
              X