X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Boyfriend's Boss

Glad this isn't my workplace!

His boss has always been miserable and does strange things like closing the business when he feels like it in the middle of the day so no customers ever know when they are open!

The business is in the middle of nowhere in a village with about five houses and you have to drive through miles of bumpy country roads to get there, generally in summer boyfriend really enjoys working there but it can get gloomy and boring in winter.

When it was snowing a blizzard there had been no customers for about an hour.

Boss appears, with hands on hips, and shouts at boyfriend "why no customers? not good enough" before he can answer, boss storms out again.

Boyfriend says he wasnt joking either. What was he meant to do, drive in a blizzard twenty miles to the next town and grab some potential customers?

We passed him in the street once, boyfriend said "good morning" politely, boss pretended he didn't see him.

Edit, another time, I had to phone boss as boyfriend was so sick he could not come to work, and it was bad enough that I was thinking of taking him to hospital - he is never usually ill or misses work.Boss just grumbled at me.It was boyfriend's collegaue who phoned me back concerned and asked how boyfriend was.

Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"
Working...
X