This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babyblue Camo!

Today I saw a guy in babyblue camo trousers, of course you could see his boxer shorts. My first thought wasn't Ewwww fuggly, but Oh, a visitor from Nunavut.

I blame this site, it gets into my brain and makes me think stuff like this!
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I've actually wanted to buy a set of blue BDU's and get a nametape that says 'Church'

Comment

is it said that when i read the title i thought you had a cameo in baby blues the comic?

Comment

that is funny.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
          is it said that when i read the title i thought you had a cameo in baby blues the comic?
          yes, it is sad.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            yes, it is sad.
            I have a set White, grey, and black camouflage pants. And they fit better than most my other pants. And they take more punishment. Though baby blue camo...just...no.

Comment

Quoth Hobbs View Post
              I've actually wanted to buy a set of blue BDU's and get a nametape that says 'Church'
              Then I'll get a set of red and a nametag that reads 'DONUT"
              "FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
              ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

Comment

Probably about 20 years ago, there was a movie called "The Baby Blue Marine" with Jan Michael Vincent. It was set during World War II and the baby blue fatigues were for the guys that washed out. It was a pretty decent movie if I recall.

Comment

Quoth Munkie View Post
                  Then I'll get a set of red and a nametag that reads 'DONUT"
                  Actually it's pink after he captures the flag. I'm addicted to RvB.
                  ......../\
                  ....../__\
                  ..../\...../\
                  ../__\../__\

Comment

I went to the mall yesterday and wanted to take a picture to post here... A family of 4 in their Boise state shirts and all wearing ORANGE camo pants. blech.
                    It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

Quoth BarbieGirl View Post
                      I went to the mall yesterday and wanted to take a picture to post here... A family of 4 in their Boise state shirts and all wearing ORANGE camo pants. blech.
                      I'm glad that you didn't took a picture of them... *shudder* The thought alone lets me reach for a huge bottle of
                      No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Quoth Krivak View Post
                        I have a set White, grey, and black camouflage pants. And they fit better than most my other pants. And they take more punishment. Though baby blue camo...just...no.
                        I like Navy/Marine camo, but that's more of a grey-blue than baby-blue so I guess it's OK.

Every year in spring I start seeing pastel camo around O_o
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth BarbieGirl View Post
                          Actually, that's legitimate. Some game animals (forget which ones) only see in black&white, so if camo clothing has one of the colours being blaze orange, it works as camo from the animal's viewpoint and high-visibility clothing from the viewpoint of other hunters.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Yup. They use very bright colors that can't be spotted by the wildlife, but are very obvious to other hunters.

Not only functional, but safety-minded.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I had a couple come in recently that just got married; the groom was wearing a tasteful tux with a green Camo vest. He looked good enough to lick.

The bride's dress also had green camo; she had a sash made of the material on her white dress. It was also rather tasteful. I guess it's all in the amount of camo, really.
                              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
                              X