This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbes

On friday we got an email about the upcomming Forbes issue with the list of the 100 companys most likly to become bankrupt. I did not know about this until one of my friends from the store, I'll call her C told me about it. Me wanting to kow whether it was really true or not asked my boss and he said it was true but not to worry. About 10 minutes later I bump into another coworker/friend R and (this is important) asked him if he knew about the email, he said no. I did NOT say anything else about it after that, I just did my work, cleaned up and went home. Fast foward to today I go into work and R yells at me telling me that management is pissed off at me. When I ask him why he says: "Why would you go around the whole store and tell everyone and all the departments were closing down and going bankrupt out of buisness?" I get upset and tell him all I did was ask a question, work and go home and he says ok, but now I'm confused so I ask him who talked to him? His answer? My boss, bob and Kevin. My boss is understanding and Kevin tends to get everything mostly right unless the information is heard from you guessed it bob. At least now I know why this thing is getting so blown out of proportion. I'm on his shit list and he's been looking to get rid of me for about a year, but I'm a cockroach you won't get rid of me that easily I've done worse than ask a question and keep my job.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\
Working...
X