Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not just WoW but because other games I play don't give fps I don't know how bad or well they are running.

And when I last looked my first spu was in the 70 - 80 range and the other one was 15 and down.

Comment

Okay I went through the forums at Blizzard and did some of the changes they recommended.And if I turn off all my addons and set the screen so I cant read it anymore I can get high 20's to low 30's in outlands. Not bad in running but damn...I like to be able to read the screen as well.

The forum post over at blizzard also talked about making sure the cpu's are talking to eachother right and are clocked correctly but for the life of me I can NOT figure out how to check that or even where to check it...so yea....theres an update.

Comment

one i noticed on my laptop last week.
        in the bios check to see if speedstep is enabled. found on mine if you disable it the cpu ends up limited to 1Ghz.
        and while in the bios check for dual core settings
        CS evolution: Not all the apes evolved, some just learned how to shave.

Comment

Just to let you guys know...I've given up. I don't know how to get into some of the places you guys want me to get into. I don't want to just go changing settings willy nilly without knowing what to do. So yea...thanks for the ideas and help you gave but I give up. I'll play every so often but it just doesn't feel worth it since I lag so much.

Kinda sucks when I have such a low latency and yet...still can't play.

Comment

Working...
          X