No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Mom. She went out of town for Youngest Nephew's second birthday party. Turns out that Brother's Evil BitchWhoreCunt Sometimes-Girlfriend and YN are living with him (this week) so Mom had to sleep on the couch instead of the spare bedroom (YN is using it).

She said at the birthday party every time she tried to play with YN, all the other kids started demanding she play with them (because their parents- EBWCS-G's friends) were ignoring them, none of the kids said please or thank you (their parents didn't encourage it either) and the party didn't break up until after midnight, and all the kids were still awake.

Then she felt like she couldn't tell my brother anything about his nephew, my son Khan, because it would seem like she was judging them (like, he's polite, knows a lot about dinosaurs, goes to bed at 8 every night, knows the alphabet, is big for his age- YN has zero manners, is small for his age, doesn't talk much, etc. Nothing wrong with it, but she knew EBWCS-G would take it as criticism because that's how she is).

Poor Mom.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Allergies SUCK.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• It's times like this that I hate not having Internet for my comp/access to the Internet only through my phone.
        I can't upload my new avi to my Facebook. It just so annoying. *growls in frustration*
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Woot I have an interview for a telecommuting job for customer rep. Wish me luck! September 30th I have to call and do a phone interview. (Never have done anything similar). Anybody have any advice about those?
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
            Woot I have an interview for a telecommuting job for customer rep. Wish me luck! September 30th I have to call and do a phone interview. (Never have done anything similar). Anybody have any advice about those?
            Good luck Mytical! I've never done a phone interview, but I hope it all goes well for you.

Comment

• To my mind, putting up a campaign sign on someone's lawn without asking permission is way rude. Especially when the owner of said lawn has not decided to support the candidate named.

Sign, meet garbage can.

Comment

• I realized just how outta shape I am today when I walked 2.5 miles. My body wasn't happy during the walk and now 3 hours later I'm about to pass out (at 9 pm lol).

Comment

• Why why why on god's green earth is it that every single time the TV news does a story that mentions the stock market, they have to run a clip with that godawful clanging bell going full force???

Comment

• An evening of conversation, a bit of alcohol, homemade treats and a good game of darts with our neighbors (who brought along their adorable little 14 month old girl) does a body and mind good.
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Why is it so hard for my inlaws to understand that even though it's our anniversary, since Bubbles is sick we're rescheduling our 'date' and staying home with her? I thought it was good parenting to stay home with a sick child instead of sending them to their grandparents so that we can go out?
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I've been reading the archive of the comic Retail and I saw this one today:

www.retailcomic.com/?p=3798

I so know the feeling.

Comment

• I don't get to watch the Brewers clinch the NL central tomorrow.

Boo hoo. Boo hoo. Boo hoo.

I could've gotten tickets to tonight's game, but the only seats in my price range were bad. I would've gotten a great view of the foul pole and little else. So I got tickets to tomorrow's game instead. My legendarily bad timing strikes again.

Ah well, I get to shop for NL central championship merchandise tomorrow.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I need to get this out of my system, sorry for all the caps rageness.

YES THERE IS A PARKING FEE! I KNOW IT REALLY BITES!! STOP COMPLAINING IT'S LESS A DAY THEN OTHER PLACES!! I KNOW WE HAVE NEVER HAD IT BEFORE, I AGREE I DON'T LIKE IT EITHER, THE OWNERS DON'T WANT TO CHARGE IT BUT IT HAPPENS THINGS ARE EXPENSIVE THIS PLACE DOESN'T RUN ITSELF FOR FREE!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP STARTING RUMORS AND SUCK IT UP AND PAY THE GOSH DARN FEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER GO AND DO IT! I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY AND FAIL. argh. Sorry, there is a ton of people starting rumors and causing drama in an online group I'm in, oddly enough it's the people who are furthest away from the info and the one really getting things worked up is someone who was kicked out of the faire, who thinks of himself as king and the smartest (plus hottest most handsome of course) fella around, I've no doubt he will try and start his own faire someday. Having seen him work I don't see that going very well.

EDIT: Yes it sucks we are opening later, I know it's sad that you as the perpetual patron has to eat breakfast at home. I'm heart broken, I feel so bad for you, I have to be on the grounds three hours earlier then normal and you, you need to eat breakfast at home, you really have it worse. Maybe if you did as I suggested and offered to help out you'd get things the way you wanted, no instead you said I was new and stupid. Ouch thanks, I maybe new and stupid but at least I am understand what it's like to work there and know there is a financial side to this, you seem to think everything is run on dreams, rainbows and candy canes and not money.

I'm not even on the fair grounds yet and I'm stressed from this. Sigh.
                            Last edited by Squeaksmyalias; 09-24-2011, 11:54 AM. Reason: More rambling rants
                            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I cracked my knee so hard last night it bruised. The same knee that I found out on Thursday has a deformed Patella... OUCH!
                              As soon as I start thinking
                              That I'm sensible and sane
                              The Random Hedgehog comes along
                              And fiddles with my Brain
                              (from card I got)

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                                I don't get to watch the Brewers clinch the NL central tomorrow.

Boo hoo. Boo hoo. Boo hoo.

I could've gotten tickets to tonight's game, but the only seats in my price range were bad. I would've gotten a great view of the foul pole and little else. So I got tickets to tomorrow's game instead. My legendarily bad timing strikes again.

Ah well, I get to shop for NL central championship merchandise tomorrow.
                                They clinched already.

You do get the joy, though, of Fan Appreciation Night.

I miss my Brewers season tickets.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X