No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have very evil parents. They are in Disneyland. They now have both called me from inside It's a Small World. I am not a fan of this ride and it makes me twitch. I swear my parents are trying to drive me insane.

Background: Hubby had a friend in high school get stuck on this ride for 3 hours and then never shut off the music. This is now our greatest fear and we will not ride this ride.
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I come home to one of my favorite all time (so far) two part Doctor Who episodes on BBC America ('The Stolen Earth' and 'Journey's End'). Great way to end the day.

Just 7 more days till my vacation.

If only my boyfriend would call. ^_^
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• There's nothing like a good old "Thin Man" movie...William Powell and Myrna Loy.

On an unrelated topic......how ironic is it that my coffee maker just pooped out on National Coffee Day?!
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
          On an unrelated topic......how ironic is it that my coffee maker just pooped out on National Coffee Day?!
          That's just wrong!

Bought a new washer and dryer set today, but they're not being delivered until next Wednesday. I hope I have enough clothes to last until then...
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Just had my interview, will know in 3 business days (at most) so no later then Wednesday. Fingers crossed.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Good luck!!

God dammit all! My landlady has changed the lock for the third time in 6 months. With no notice at all. Is that even legal?!? Though that's part of the issue. Is she completely legit? Or is doing some illegal shit? My guess is she's not completely legit. And I'm moving ASAP! I'm so pissed.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                Just had my interview, will know in 3 business days (at most) so no later then Wednesday. Fingers crossed.
                Did you interview in PJs as suggested?
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Just went on a music binge, lots of Judy Garland with some bonus Lorna and Liza too. After a crappy week this was brilliant.
                  "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• No Pj's. Just had gotten back from the store.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Hot chocolate made with store-brand cocoa mix gets sooo much better when you squirt some Hershey's Dark Chocolate syrup into it...
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Note: You cannot tie up your boots, when already laced into a bodice. It's not that easy....also I'm over tired, these two combined make boots that need lacing and to be tied near impossible.
                        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Squeaks, that's why they always say make sure your footwear is taken care of before you're laced up.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Squeaks, the Maine thing is "You can't get there from here."
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Carrots are lovely. Especially with ranch dressing. Om nom nom.
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                                Squeaks, the Maine thing is "You can't get there from here."
                                Yep....*tries to reach toes while wearing bodice* Not working.

Comment

Working...
                                X