Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd open "The Withered Rose." It's my dream business, you see.

It's the town bookstore & tea shoppe, which I would own. It's also a quiet place where I can tell people's fortunes and write my books.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
      I volunteer to run the fabric store. I'm sure Spark would help too, since we're the 2 using up the most fabric.
      As I'm the resident fabric shop worker on this board, would you hire me?
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

OK I have to chim in here:

I will run the pizza place and happily deliver your cheesey goodness. I promice to make GOOD fresh ingrediant pizzas not some frozen corp crap.

all I need is for the town planners to make streets and addresses logical and highly visible.
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
          all I need is for the town planners to make streets and addresses logical and highly visible.
          Does it have to be a Yank grid system? Or can we have a nice winkel wandel British village Medieval street plan?
          "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            As I'm the resident fabric shop worker on this board, would you hire me?
            Of course I would. And no corperate BS either.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
              We'd need 24 hour emergency hospital staff for lupo though. and a Emergency Skillet Injury department for me, peds and a couple of others.
              Who's going to run the cooking store where Lupo buys skillets?
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'll work on it (I'm also an engineer).
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                  Nerf, I hope!
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I've waited and waited.

LAZER TAG PLACE.

Its required.
                    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post

oooooooo I could do that. I love cooking gadgets!!!! And Jester and CRML would be better at the bars ( i just want a soccer tv!)

And someone asked about how to plan it. I vote British village!
                      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Aww, so no G 1/10 or F 1/4 Road? (I kid you not, we have street names like that here. It's dumb)
                        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                          I've waited and waited.

LAZER TAG PLACE.

Its required.
                          THIS.

LONG HAVE I WAITED TO UNLEASH MY FURIOUS LAZER WRATH ON THE WORTHY. DO NOT DENY ME THIS.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M YELLING HELP I THINK MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON oh wait there it goes.
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Lazer Tag Strip Club.

(Blame Girls with Slingshots for that one)

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                              THIS.

LONG HAVE I WAITED TO UNLEASH MY FURIOUS LAZER WRATH ON THE WORTHY. DO NOT DENY ME THIS.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M YELLING HELP I THINK MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON oh wait there it goes.
                              Dude, I about cried when they shut down the Qzar I used to practically LIVE in. I'd just figured out a way to climb up and hide in the barrel hazards too.
                              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Replica weapons (or maybe not so 'replica'... its our town after all) creation store?

A bit like Build A Bear style with a bit of lunacy thrown in.

And everyone gets a SC tazer as part of the citizenship in case any strangers wander in...
                                I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Working...
                                X