X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sc's who think we are capable to do the impossible

Giving change that I don't have.
    Okay I apologized about the change, a money order hasn't been done yet and this is all I can give out. It's impossible for me to give a ten and a five if I have no fives as I told you and there is no money order yet so you have to wait. Don't rant about me not having enough change if you have to be so difficult and stubborn about receiving small change!

So what are you going to do about it?
    Some stories I've read regarding this makes me wonder if the customers are really that dumb. My response would be "Well seeing as though it's impossible to do anything about it what would you want me to do?" Like the thread I read about someone getting a room in a hotel that is sold out and she asked if there was anything they can do about it. Well seeing as though this kind of room is sold out therefore impossible to do anything about it so what would you like me to do? Please use the word "impossible" as an answer to "What are you going to do about it" to see what kind of answer you get.

saying you are in a hurry or getting upset over something we have no control over

Okay, the till doesn't work. So it's impossible for a transaction to be made. You decide to be very difficult and tell me that you don't have time for this. What do you wan't me to do about it? The till doesn't work, I don't see anyone that has no customers so I suggest you must line up somewhere else or just leave your stuff and get out of here to get where you need to go. Holy crap what is wrong with people.

Asking me how long something takes over fixing a problem and telling me how long you've waited
    Okay, I messed up, I'm fixing a problem that either some nice customer or some confusing customer did to me. How long will it take to solve a problem, is there always an answer to that? You tell me? You waited 30 minutes that's nice, the last customer only waited 2 so what's your point?

Having cashiers appear when thre isn't any
    So we are obviously short staffed, you bitch and complain to me to get more cashiers even though I'm only a cashier myself. We have signs all over saying that we are hiring and you ask a question like that. How bout we pull one out of our ass how's that?
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Quoth HALFHUMANHALFZOMBIE View Post
    Giving change that I don't have.
    Okay I apologized about the change, a money order hasn't been done yet and this is all I can give out. It's impossible for me to give a ten and a five if I have no fives as I told you and there is no money order yet so you have to wait. Don't rant about me not having enough change if you have to be so difficult and stubborn about receiving small change!

I feel your pain on that. My last job was like that. All I had most of the time was $20. I could not cash there $100 bills. If you want to bitch about it, bitch to the owner, not me.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
    X