• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY, a place to vent.

Hi, I'm Nakajo!

(hi, nakajo)

A little bit about myself:
    I am female, almost 21, and have had my share of fun work experiences. I worked in a country karaoke bar as a senior cook for 3 years, then when I turned 19, decided to get the hell out of there, and joined the retail business at Costco Wholesale. I worked front end there for a year and a half, then about 2 months ago, I transfered to the Costco Membership desk.

I can honestly tell you, I love my job (kick-ass pay, benefits), but like all jobs, it pisses me off sometimes. However, being a membership employee now, I also have been trained for loss-prevention/fraud detection/etc, and I get the BEST stories from co-workers and personal experiences up there.

Seriously, the stories and the rude customers are why I love this job, because it's so damn funny to see people act like children over shit.

So I heard about this forum randomly, and decided to share my stories of Costco and the little hick restaurant I still hate yet love.

So hi! (and yes, I can't sleep!)
    "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

Welcome insomniac. The great stories are why I kept my job too.
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Seriously, the stories and the rude customers are why I love this job, because it's so damn funny to see people act like children over shit.
      Good to see you keep things in perspective! Like I've said before, sometimes the only thing that gets you through a situation without exploding is the thought, "I have GOT to post this when I get home!"

to CS!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

A really belated to CS, Nakajo.

So sorry I fell behind in this forum.
        You've managed to fit right in, and you've had some great posts. That's what we love to see.

I'm glad you've joined us.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
        X