This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3 things that irritate me most about my job

I have discovered 3 things that customers do that irritate me the most here.
    1-Is there some sort of law that requires people to put articles of clothing in what is obviously the wrong place? I'm tired of finding dresses in the men's shirt section, stuffed animals in the lingerie, etc.
    2-Why must people mess up the children's book section every goddamn minute? I cleaned that section and then a minute later, it's all f-cked up again! Is it that hard to put things back in their right place?
    3-Why do people try and combine coupons/sales, don't listen when I am explaining our policies, and argue over a penny?

Damn people suck sometimes
    I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the first two, you've got displacer problems. Tasers are your best bet.

Third? Can't help ya. Maybe more tasers?
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

We require more tasers.
      "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

Quoth Mamadrae View Post
        We require more tasers.
        Build additional pylons.

Comment

Tasers? You disappoint me, Broom. Zat guns are better.
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Tasers = poor man's zat. If I really had my 'druthers, I'd just get the staff weapons. Club someone, then open it right in their face and go "So, you don't like putting stuff back, eh? Well maybe I shouldn't put *this* back either. You feeling lucky? Well are ya, punk?"

Comment

considering that we aren't allowed to accept weapons of sorts, I'm not sure how that would work out. However, the possibilities seem endless. A guy can daydream sometimes, eh? I wish stuff like that wasn't exactly illegal.

Comment

That's when you hire one of us to stalk the store. Just give us the layout of the security cameras so that we don't get caught

Comment

Quoth scroob View Post
                  I'm tired of finding dresses in the men's shirt section
                  Must not retell the story of the muscle-y guy one of our poor softlines people encountered not too long ago...
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    Must not retell the story of the muscle-y guy one of our poor softlines people encountered not too long ago...
                    Come on, you know you want to.
                    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Dammit don't leave us hanging like that...

Comment

Well, okay.

A couple weeks ago, one of the softlines ladies was working the fitting rooms, and a guy called out to her "Hey! Can I get your opinion on something?"

And then whipped open the stall door to reveal himself wearing a bra. "Does this look like the right size to you?"

All the fitting room lady could say was "Are you really supposed to be wearing that?"
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

On a similar note, one of our community service kids walked out of a dressing room with a kid's set of overalls on. Craziest thing was, it fit the dude.

Comment

Working...
                          X