This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why werent we told?

Guest: Dave, we are here at the house and the grill is a gas grill and we brought charcoal

Me: charcoal grilling is prohibited on the island

Guest: but we bought a bag of charcoal....can we be compensated for that?

Me: no sir

Guest: thats not right.....nobody told us you couldnt use a charcoal grill

Me: I'm sorry sir

Guest: I am coming up there to speak to your manager

I hear this guy raising hell because he wants compensation for buying charcoal and he had brought the bag of charcoal up there and before he left he dumped all the charcoal on the floor in our lobby....what a douchebag

Oh god, what would he do if this situation was slightly different and he brought propane for a charcoal grill?!!!
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Could he honestly not find another use for it? There's no charcoal grills at home? No firepits? Nothing? Hell, give it to me! I like fire.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

For the love of......

Charcoal is NOT perishable!! There is no reason this douchebag couldn't have held onto it for the next barbecue at home!

"We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Ooo! Free Charcoal!

*collects for her grill at home*
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
            Guest: thats not right.....nobody told us you couldnt use a charcoal grill

Did anybody tell you that you could, did you even ask? I think not you muppet.
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
              ...and before he left he dumped all the charcoal on the floor in our lobby....
              For which he WAS charged an extra cleaning fee, I hope!
              "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
              .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Does your management ever do anything to any of these jerks? Charge them fees, throw them out, press charges... anything?

Comment

Working...
                X