X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MiddleofNowhere View Post

AM - 'Ma'am. I need you to calm down and tell me what's going on.'
    CL - 'SCREW THAT!!! I AM NOT CALMING DOWN. THAT MAN TRIED TO KILL ME!!!
    Employee in question - 'Ma'am, why are you accusing me of trying to kill you. I don't know you.'
    CL - 'YOU TRIED TO RUN ME DOWN!'
    Employee in question - 'Ma'am, you ran a stop sign. You nearly hit me.'
    CL - 'YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A DISABLED TAG YOU CAN DO ANYTHING. I'LL SHOW YOU DISABLED!!!! (*note - employee in question has a disabled/handicapped parking placard hanging from his rear-view mirror - I don't know why - not my business)
    Reminds me of this woman who came flying into our icy parking lot on a cold rainy day (It sleeted most of the night and was now raining) slammed on her breaks and hit an employee's car. She then proceeded to blame the employee for parking their car being parked there (regular parking spot and as centered as you can get between the lines).

Quoth MiddleofNowhere View Post
    I may need LOTS of beer to make it through the holidays if this is a pre-cursor...
    Screw the beer. It's getting to be whiskey and scotch weather.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
      *Passes a mason jar*

Sometimes you just need something stronger.
      *snatches the mason jar and takes a tiny sip*

Ya'll can keep that shine . . . I'll stick to my wine.

Speaking of the holidaze . . .I'm not looking too forward to it either. Seems as if the SC's multiply during the last eight weeks of the year.

Either that or it's the mating season for them so they have to come crawling out from under their rocks.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
      X