Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not in the bizz, but I have a pal who is a....what do you call them...kind of like a nurse, I think a little higher than a nurse? Anyway, she once told me when my ex bf (the drunk one) came in for a checkup for his broken leg, she told the doctor she knew him and wasn't comfortable being the assistant in the room.

Hopefully this applies in your line of work as well and you can pass off people that give you bad vibes.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      I'm not in the bizz, but I have a pal who is a....what do you call them...kind of like a nurse, I think a little higher than a nurse? Anyway, she once told me when my ex bf (the drunk one) came in for a checkup for his broken leg, she told the doctor she knew him and wasn't comfortable being the assistant in the room.

Hopefully this applies in your line of work as well and you can pass off people that give you bad vibes.
      The only thing that's higher than a nurse is a nurse practitioner or a physician's assistant, or a doctor. If the person was an assistant they could be an NP or a PA, depending on the practice and the procedure to be performed.

Otherwise, they weren't higher than a nurse. /nitpick

But if the person is uncomfortable being with the patient, the best practice is to get someone else to cover, and we've all had to do this at one point or another, those of us who work in health care.
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
      X