This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The stripper and The drunk

Both of these are from last week. I would've posted last week, but, y'know, life.

The stripper

So, it's a quarter past 2am. In Phoenix, the bars are closed, and the drunks need rides home. Yay for the cabbie!

I get a call to a strip club. Normally this would be some idiot who spent his paycheck on girls to get him hot-n-bothered... nope, this time it's one of the strippers. Shrug.

She gets in and immediately asks for a discount. Sorry, our only discount is for seniors. She pulls up her shirt exposing what I must admit was a very fine pair of breasts, and says, "How about now?" Sorry, those might pay your rent but they won't pay mine.

The drunk

The next night, about the same time, I get called to a bar. This time my passenger comes staggering out... he's blitzed. He tells me he lives near the air force base (about 13 miles away)... but first, let's go across the street for burgers. We enter the drive-thru, and he proceeds to order 6 burgers, some chicken nuggets, and some tacos. (This is a lot of food, fyi.) We pull around to the window and are greeted by a pretty girl in her late teens or early twenties... so Drunky McDrunkentosh proceeds to hit on her in the most idiotic manner possible. "You have a boyfriend?" "No." "Want one?" Sigh.

Then we spend the entire trip with him asking where we are every minute or so. We finally get to his street... and he has me go straight past it, to another bar. Sigh.

We get there, he pays me with a literal wad of cash, and mumbles about dropping twenty "in the bushes". Whatever, just PLEASE get out of my cab...!

As soon as he disappears inside, I follow and grab a waiter, point out Drunky, and tell him that it would be a bad idea to serve him more booze. Waiter takes one look and tells me he's not being served anything harder than soda.

I escape! And quickly find that Drunky dropped $20 in my cab. The honorable thing would be to return it to him... but considering how annoying he was (not the best drunk I ever drove), I write it off to his nightly idiot tax.

Oh, yeah, all that food? He ate the chicken and then gave me the rest. Wtf?
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Quoth Deserted View Post
    She gets in and immediately asks for a discount. Sorry, our only discount is for seniors. She pulls up her shirt exposing what I must admit was a very fine pair of breasts, and says, "How about now?" Sorry, those might pay your rent but they won't pay mine.
    Best response would have been as follows-- (figures are made up)

You: "Ride'll be $20."
    Her: (breastflash) "How about now?"
    You: "$30."
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Pics or it didnt happen
      "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Comment

I actually would LOVE those burgers right now.
        Why didnt you tell us about them when it happened?? Now I can't take those burgers off your hands :CCCC

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post

No...I think the best response would have been him saying "While I'm certain those do an admirable job paying your rent...they're not going to be much help in paying mine."
          I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post

Best response I've ever known (and admittedly were not in response to as fine a pair of breasts) was:

GRANDMA: "How much is a rum and coke?"
            NICE GUY EDDIE: "Six fifty."
            GRANDMA: (pulling up her top to expose her breasts) "Now how much?"
            NICE GUY EDDIE: (smiling and laughing, trying to be nice) "Six fifty."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

This reminds me of something. In the late 80s one of my shipmates had a part-time job as a bouncer. He was at the door, checking IDs. A young woman came up, already having started the inebriation process, and tried to push past him.

He stopped her, told her that he would need to see some form of ID before letting her by.

"You want to see ID? Well, Here's my ID!" And she let drop one shoulder of her blouse, and out popped a free-range sweater puppy, for a brief visit.

Without missing a beat, my shipmate said: "Ma'am, I'm going to have to see two forms of ID!"
              Who hears all your prayers? Why, the NSA, of course!

Comment

Stripper: I want a discount.
                Cabbie: That's only for seniors.
                Stripper (flashing her breasts) How about now?
                Cabbie: Ok go to bed with me and I'll give you half off
                Personally guarantee they'll shut up after that, but you might lose the fare as well.

Comment

Quoth BowserKoopa1 View Post
                  Personally guarantee they'll shut up after that, but you might lose the fare as well.
                  Eh... pass. I'd be afraid that they'd take me up on it. (And I'm serious about needing the money more than needing... that.)
                  Last edited by Dave1982; 02-28-2013, 11:59 PM. Reason: Please don't quote the entire post; we just read it.
                  Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                  OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                  she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                  Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth SailorMan View Post
                    Without missing a beat, my shipmate said: "Ma'am, I'm going to have to see two forms of ID!"
                    I have two friends that I could see doing that. That's priceless.
                    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

I've worked with several people I could picture giving that kind of deadpan response. Or worse. This reminds me of my former coworker The Wall. One time, during one of our busiest nights, management pulled The Wall off of the bar to play bouncer for a little bit and keep people from going upstairs to the deck, as we had apparently reached our fire code limit for the number of people up there. One woman was apparently offended at being denied entrance to the deck, and started to berate The Wall. The Wall merely looked at this woman and very calmly said...

"Look, lady...I don't come to your job and smack the dick out of your mouth."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth SailorMan View Post
                        out popped a free-range sweater puppy, for a brief visit.
                        Free-range sweater puppy?! -laughs hysterically- Awesome verbage!
                        Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Working...
                        X