Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch. Hope the soreness goes away quickly. Also hope that catch that jackass.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
      ...my description of him got a little foggy beyond "white, about my height, suffers from a catastrophically small penis and has to sucker punch to win." (which, btw, were my exact words in description to the cop)
      I'd guess the cop got a grin out of that! Glad they're involved, and I hope they catch the guy quickly. I don't care what his problem is, he had no right at all to take it out on you, and you certainly didn't deserve any of it.

Take care of yourself, get everything medically necessary done (thank God for workman's comp!) and may you have a speedy and thorough healing. And may that asshole receive a very long and unpleasant stay at the Greybar Hotel.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Glad you're OK, Khiras.

Though I can't really see how cold-cocking a guy is asserting your manhood. I mean, if he asked Khiras if he wanted to go outside, or something along those lines, then yes. However, sucker-punch usually equals coward.

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
        I can only imagine the carnage that could've happened had he walked in and then realized what kind of bar it was.
        Anyone else thinking of the Blue Oyster Bar?

SC

PS: Brownie points for reference.
        "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
          Glad you're OK, Khiras.

Though I can't really see how cold-cocking a guy is asserting your manhood. I mean, if he asked Khiras if he wanted to go outside, or something along those lines, then yes. However, sucker-punch usually equals coward.

SC

I believe that was in the first Police Academey movie. Vaguely remember the two "very straight" buzz cut "spy" cadets being told the mid-term party was being held there. NOT fun when they "discovered" it was a leather (???) gay bar.
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            There's a word for that, in German-- "Backpfeifengesicht." It means "a face badly in need of a fist."
            *nitpicking on*

Actually, a "Backpfeife" is more of an open-handed slap in the face; fists shouldn't be involved. It may be done with an open palm or the back of the hand, possibly alternating.
            You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
              Edit: Oh, and derp, how could I forget to type this part? Remember how the story started?

I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TODAY!!!
              Clerks 1 reference?
              If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
                Clerks 1 reference?
                Naturally

"That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                "What IS fun to fight through?"
                "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                  I believe that was in the first Police Academey movie.
                  Yep. That's the one.

SC
                  "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
                    Which is good, because my description of him got a little foggy beyond "white, about my height, suffers from a catastrophically small penis and has to sucker punch to win." (which, btw, were my exact words in description to the cop) Video is nice to have sometimes.

I wish I was the cop taking that statement.

I also have this mental image of the cops having to do a lineup.

"C'mon lads. Chins up, trousers down."
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                      I believe that was in the first Police Academey movie. Vaguely remember the two "very straight" buzz cut "spy" cadets being told the mid-term party was being held there. NOT fun when they "discovered" it was a leather (???) gay bar.
                      First, second, third, and I think the sixth. It was a running gag of the series.
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Canarr View Post
                        *nitpicking on*

Actually, a "Backpfeife" is more of an open-handed slap in the face; fists shouldn't be involved. It may be done with an open palm or the back of the hand, possibly alternating.
                        Are you suggesting that Cracked.com lied to me?

I'm standing by their definition.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post

SC

Actually, I had already mentioned it . . . .

So, all brownies to me!!!!!!!

I'm hungry, can you tell?
                          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                          X