This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat moderation!

The moderator team aren't always around to kick trolls out of chat. However, help is at hand in the very familiar face of Puckishone!

Puckishone has agreed to step in as a chat moderator to help give us better troll-kicking coverage. She has all the qualities we need from a chat moderator, so if Puck speaks seriously, please listen. Other than that, it's the same happy person we know and appreciate.

By the way, there are members of the opposite sex in chat. Come on in!

Rapscallion

Let me be the first to congratulate you, Puck.
    I really can't think of a better choice for a chat moderator.

You have long impressed me with your maturity, intelligence, and level head.

I can't get into chat as much as I used to, and I feel very relaxed knowing that you will be in chat, covering the mod team's back in that area.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Congrats Puck!

I rarely go in chat and a lot of times I can't at all because my firewall tells me I can't- so GO GET 'EM! rawr!

*applauds*
      "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
      HellGate: London

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new chatroom overlords.
        >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

Comment

Overlord? Don't recall seeing that in the job description...

Thank you, all of you, for your confidence in me and your kind words. I hope to see you in chat from time to time so that you can (a) keep a watchful mod eye on me and (b) experience the wonderful controlled lunacy that is the chat room.

As I have said to Raps already...I am flattered and humbled.
          Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Congratulations, Miss Pucktanica! Good to know the chat is in safe hands with you as our chat-mod.
            3 Basic rules for ordering food.
            - Order from the menu.
            - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
            - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

Congrats Puck. looking forward to having your watchfull eye in chat, after all some ones gotta keep us in line

Comment

Quoth Ringman View Post
                Congrats Puck. looking forward to having your watchfull eye in chat, after all some ones gotta keep us in line
                Speak for yourself Ring

Anyhoo, Puck, I got the all shiny and gassed up should you need to dispose of trolls. Consider it my mod gift to you.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  Speak for yourself Ring

geeee thanks irving

Comment

Working...
                  X