This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth vikingchyk View Post
    Ice cream is a hell of a drug. I once went out in an ice storm because I wanted ice cream.
    Ice cream makers are so cheap and easy to use anymore As we're talking Christmas here, why not run the device with some spare eggnog.....oh yeah, that would make some (read: a hell of a lot more than breaking into a closed pub) sense
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I'm not allowed to have Ice Cream (or most sweets) anymore.

It's not because I'm diabetic or anything...it's just my wife and kiddo have me on a "low sugar" diet...
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

The policeman is the dumb one here, for not arresting the intruders.

How else are they ever going to learn but through punishment and their cell mates Bubba and Gretel??

Comment

I'm mostly irritated that they could open the fire exit so easily. Seems like a security risk...
          You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth Canarr View Post
            I'm mostly irritated that they could open the fire exit so easily. Seems like a security risk...
            That struck me as odd too, prying it open with an umbrella?

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
              Ice cream makers are so cheap and easy to use anymore
              I think you have to freeze part of it before hand, unless there are spiffy ones that chill themselves, so you can't just decide to make ice cream, there is some planning. I think using the salt method you could make it right away.

I don't have room for an ice cream maker currently, but I have previously made pina colada sorbet that was super good. It was just sugar water, coconut milk, pineapple, and lime juice. Add rum as needed. *sigh* Even though it's like 15 degrees outside I could go for some right now.
              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Any further word on these idiots?

Comment

Working...
                X