Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New "Wonder Woman" with old TV show theme...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New "Wonder Woman" with old TV show theme...

It oddly works...but I did have to laugh a little...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlMVCXWkEIs
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Wow, that's pretty awesome. Makes me wonder if anyone's done anything similar with the old Batman theme and the Nolan movies.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Very cool!!
      “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
      One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
      The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        Wow, that's pretty awesome. Makes me wonder if anyone's done anything similar with the old Batman theme and the Nolan movies.
        If they do the old Batman theme with the newer movies I hope they also add the old "sound" effects. That would be way too funny.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          If they do the old Batman theme with the newer movies I hope they also add the old "sound" effects. That would be way too funny.
          It would, indeed! Someone should do that. It'd be hilarious.

Though I did notice in the WW mashup that it looks like they may have "stolen" (or at least "borrowed") from the 1978 "Superman" movie.

There's a clip in the above video where she blocks a bullet with her bracelet thingy, and keeps a guy from getting shot. Reminds me a lot of when Supes caught the bullet in the alley when he and Lois were held up by the mugger.

You know...this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVBfFSYJVHs

Because if you look at the clip I posted at the top of this thread, and start at the 1 minute mark, around 1:10 she blocks a bullet by sticking her arm/bracelet in front of a guy...

Seems similar.

Comment

I like that, actually.

And I was just watching Wonder Woman last night on MeTv. Of course I'm still partial to Lynda Carter but I might take a peek at the new film to see it anyways.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
              I like that, actually.

And I was just watching Wonder Woman last night on MeTv. Of course I'm still partial to Lynda Carter but I might take a peek at the new film to see it anyways.
              I saw a clip with Gal Gadot saying that (if I understand correctly) during the filming of Wonder Woman she was 5 months pregnant...so they basically had to "green screen" part of her...

I'll have to look it up to see if that's true, but I remember seeing a clip of that somewhere.

Comment

Anyone familiar with the iconic Betty Grable pinup from WW2? There's a reason that the picture is from behind, looking over her shoulder. She was 7 months pregnant - and no green screens in those days.
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                X