Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I hope your meeting went well this morning.

Teysa is right. You don't (or shouldn't) need to say anything more about an ER visit than "I was really sick, so I went."

You are NOT crazy and you are NOT worthless! You have a brain chemical imbalance, but that's no different than having diabetes or cancer - it can be treated to reduce its bad effects on your life. Yes, this is a part of you, but it does not define you.

I am genuinely concerned about you, WishfulSpirit. I know EXACTLY where you were in your head when you posted yesterday, because I've been there. Please get help! You deserve it and you are worth it.

Comment

Everything everyone said. There's too much to repeat. Accidents can happen to anyone. I'm going to hope for you that if your job does end there will be an even better one for you!
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Whelp I got fired, not for having mental issues but for leaving the scene. I understand that and am glad the issue is resolved, though not the way I would have liked. I look forward to getting some rest and getting the apartment cleaned in the next few days between turning in applications.

I'm feeling much better emotionally. Uncertainty does bad things to me. I can deal with realities a lot easier than "what might happen."
        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

I am sorry you lost it but I believe you'll find another. I always feel better by putting my house in order, literally.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I am also sorry to hear you were fired, but I agree: often the worry and fear is worse than the actual event.

Definitely take some time to decompress before you head back into the job hunt. And remember, we are always here for you.
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Now that you know the result, please take care of yourself. No stress, enough sleep, etc.

Comment

Will try if Hubby will lay off the constant sex whining. Because my being suicidal two days ago should have nothing to do with libido. Grumble.
                "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
                  Will try if Hubby will lay off the constant sex whining. Because my being suicidal two days ago should have nothing to do with libido. Grumble.
                  Oh dear.

Comment

Wonder if he'd care that some random redhead from the internet wants to come out there and smack him with a fish . . .

Nah, probably not. *grumble*

Comment

Sorry about the job, really, but if you're feeling better, than good for you!!
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

What's his name? I can make an appointment with my vet ...

Hey, it's worked wonders on all my male cats.

Seriously, buddy, "empathy" ... can you define it?
                        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
                          Seriously, buddy, "empathy" ... can you define it?
                          Apparently not.

Comment

Hmm...sounds like hubs might be able to go f**k himself. After all, he's clearly flexible enough to have his foot in his mouth and his head up his ass at the same time.

Comment

[snerk] Dammit, Mt. Dew in the sinuses hurts!

We so need a Like function around here.
                              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

He isn't that bad. I was irritable and over-reacting. If I tell him "you're pressuring me and I don't like that" he will apologize and stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X