This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Morons

It only takes one moron to ruin your day/night of work. I've got 3 on the same night.

SC#1 with 2 women who looked like those working girls
    ME
    SC#1: Excuse me, I need a room for 1 night. Any room. I dont care if it is a suite or smallest room you have.
    ME: I am sorry sir, we are completely sold out tonight.
    SC#1: oh come on, you must have a room or 2 stashing around somewhere.
    ME: I am really sorry sir, we are really completely sold out for the night.
    SC#1: please, any room. even a meeting room will do.
    ME: Sir, we are completely sold out tonight, and meeting rooms are not for anyone to do what you are planning to do.
    SC#1: well, can you call other hotels around here to see if they have rooms available.
    I went back to the office to pretend calling a few hotels. I knew there wasnt any rooms available, because many other hotels in the city called us for rooms that evening too.
    ME: Sorry sir. no luck all the hotels I'd contacted were sold out as well.
    SC#1: where is your ATM at?
    ME: downstairs to your right
    He came back like 10 minutes later
    SC#1: here you go, just take it, I need a meeting room or any room you have.
    He tried to bribe me with 100 bucks.
    Finally I'd enough of his bullshit.
    ME: Sir for the last time. We are sold out. There is NO ROOMS available for you in this hotel, not even the meeting rooms.
    I watched him left and didn't tell him, the 2 hookers he brought in... HAHAH splited while he was downstairs getting cash from the ATM.

SC#2 - came to the hotel and asked if our bar still open
    SC#3- friend of SC#2

SC#2: Its the hotel bar still open?
    ME: Sorry sir, its closed
    SC#2: What? this town sucks
    SC#3: Its time to go to bed then, SC#2
    SC#2: Why is this city shut down so early?
    ME: The law says so sir.
    SC#2: I will never come to this town for conference ever again or better yet, this is the last time we are going to have conference in this city.

I dont understand people. Those assholes came using companies' dollar for conference. So they can improve themselves or sell products, and yet they wanted to go out all night to drink themselves to death, and have a massive hang over the next day while in conference to learn or teach other people on new products or services and etc.

SC#4 and #5 These 2 girls took drunkeness to a new level.
    Both girls work for clothing company GXX < take a guest which one is that
    City law says between 2am and 6am no wine or liquor sold or served.
    SC#4 came right through the front door at 2am and screamed at us:
    SC#4: I need a wine list. I want to order a bottle of wine
    ME: I am sorry ma'am, no more alcohol served after 2am
    SC#5: Its only 1:58am
    ME: no more alcohol served after 2am, however, you still could drink from the minibar from your room
    After they went back to their room, one of them called to ask for a wake up call
    SC#4: I need a wakeup call at 4am, and 415am
    ME: certainly.
    Guess what, after the second wakeup call and no one answered, the system notified us to send security guard to check on the room. Security went into the room and found those 2 girls still sleeping, and he woke them up, and he left.
    I found out those 2 girls claimed the 2 wakeup call they ordered never went through. and of course they missed their flight. And they wanted the hotel to pay for their tickets to get home.

Here is the part I also don't understand, if you are planning an early flight GET SOME SLEEP instead of GET MORE DRUNK. with 5 witness and security camera shown they were totally drunk (walking sideways and all) their claims were without merit.

How stupid can people get, I dont know but I know I am not going to see the last of this stupidities.

classic reason for going to conference and spending most of the time getting smashed rather than learning . . . .home life is the pits and it is the one time every other year they have the freedom to act like they did in their glory days . . .aka high school / collage

Comment

Those last two are real bright stars. They come in at 2am looking for more alcohol, and then want a wakeup at 4?

Nekojin says they should have just stayed up, and I concur. At least they would have made their flight.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

hey uthdentroll... get used to people trying to bribe you... it happens all the time
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

"SC#3" isn't really an SC... he just has an unfortunate choice of friends.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            Those last two are real bright stars. They come in at 2am looking for more alcohol, and then want a wakeup at 4?

Nekojin says they should have just stayed up, and I concur. At least they would have made their flight.

^-.-^
            sounds like they were drunk enough they weren't sobering up enough to get on the plane anyways, idiots

Comment

Quoth uthdentroll View Post
              Both girls work for clothing company GXX < take a guest which one is that
              Could it be Gack?
              ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth uthdentroll View Post
                (walking sideways and all)
                My grandmother used to call that "Arizona Sea Legs."
                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                X