This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    Er….what? So they snuck into your yard in the dead of night, quietly set up ladders and reshingled your home? Only to vanish by morning like some sort of shingle fairies? Was the entire roof done magically in a single night or was this more like some sort of covert sustained campaign of shingle terror?
    If you find out how to contact the shingle fairies, please let me know.

Comment

FPS games make me all nauseous. But my hunny has played through the entire Portals game, so I got to listen to the hilarious computer comments and watch him solve the puzzles before I got too dizzy to watch anymore...

The end battle is hilarious.

I wish I could play it...

GK, love the new avatar.
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth DesignFox View Post
        FPS games make me all nauseous. But my hunny has played through the entire Portals game, so I got to listen to the hilarious computer comments and watch him solve the puzzles before I got too dizzy to watch anymore...
        I picked up the Orange Box also. Know what I play the most?

The Peggle demo.

I worry me sometimes, but at least I know I'm a peggle god.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Excellent post as usual Grave.

Also did you just throw that thing that we don't know what it does into an Aperture incinerator?

You're not even a scientist.

Comment

Quoth TrainedChimp View Post
            Given the direction this thread has gone, I feel I must post this link.
            And this:

"You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

The cake is a lie.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                The cake is a lie.
                "The cake is not a lie. Because we don't ever want to live in a world where our cake lies to us." - PC Gamer quote, Portal review in the November 2007 issue.

BTW, if it doesn't spoil anything, where does that come from in Portal?

I know, I need to pick up the Orange Box, but I'm waiting until Christmas...

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                  The Peggle demo.

I worry me sometimes, but at least I know I'm a peggle god.
                  *snicker*

Funny thing: I have a subscription to Shockwave games, and Nekojin's been using it to play *drumroll* .... Peggle!

He's beaten the 2-ball challenge. He hasn't beaten the 1-ball challenge yet.

(man, does that last line read soooo wrong out of context)

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                    *snicker*

Funny thing: I have a subscription to Shockwave games, and Nekojin's been using it to play *drumroll* .... Peggle!

He's beaten the 2-ball challenge. He hasn't beaten the 1-ball challenge yet.

(man, does that last line read soooo wrong out of context)

^-.-^
                    Heehee...It does.

I haven't gotten to those yet. I just finished all the 55-peg challenges and the 300,000 point challenges. I should be able to do the 350,000-pointers fairly easily when I can get the time. The duals promise suckage because sometimes it depends on who goes first. Its hard to make a come back when the computer starts with a 50,000 point massive slide.

<sigh> I havn't even started Portal yet. And I have aliens to kill on the PS1 copy of X-Com I managed to find (possibly my favorite game of all time, too bad my compy won't play it without a real DOS installation).
                    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                    X