This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost hit him with a stationary object

I'm pushing a desk through an office and this dumbass walks out of a doorway. I'm very accustomed to idiots and as such I am very aware of what's around and in front of me, so I see him right away. As is the norm with dumbasses, he's looking in the opposite direction of where he's walking. So I stop moving completely, I give him a second to clue in before saying excuse me. It takes a second for him to register this and he almost walked right into the desk that I had stopped pushing. He jumps back surprised, says sorry and I'm on my way.

I thought that was the end of the story until my partner catches up to me. This asshole, despite being totally in the wrong, despite clearly not looking where he was going, despite almost walking into something that clearly was not moving, despite being saved from doing so by my verbal warning, goes and complains about me.

Fortunately the person who he complained to saw the whole thing and put him in his place, scolding him for not being careful. That is my consolation in the whole matter but I simply can't get over the nerve of someone saying that I almost hit him with something that wasn't even moving.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
    Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."
Working...
X