• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Stephen Furst

News article

Furst played Flounder in "Animal House" and Vir on "Babylon 5."

RIP.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

I saw this on Claudia Christian's Facebook page. It's terribly sad. Vir was one of my favorite characters on Babylon 5.

I recall reading that he discovered he was diabetic while working on Babylon 5. He lost quite a bit of weight in response, trying to keep his diabetes under control. That's why he's so much skinnier in later seasons of Babylon 5.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
      I saw this on Claudia Christian's Facebook page. It's terribly sad. Vir was one of my favorite characters on Babylon 5.
      Mine too. Loved that bit where he and Lennier were grousing about their bosses and jobs. Just like real life...in SPACE!

Furst seemed like a really nice, sweet guy. I guess the good really do die young.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
      X