This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just lacking the approval of the $20k loan from the Angel's Network ^^
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ouch. Good luck with that.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Hey Myt, which scenes would Fred consider important?
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth - A sphere of darkness engulfs a city. Strange, misshapen near-human creatures stumbling out of holes in space. A man sitting in shadows. Black and a dark-haired woman at a grave. Cassandra and the cowboy in what seems to be the Wild West. The cowboy and the dark-haired woman holding the shadowed man at gunpoint. A dark, featureless plain of swirling reddish-gray dust. A war that seems to involve the Foundation. Again the plain of gray dust, though now with a gradual awareness of some massive form in the sky above...
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Just making sure. It's character relevant.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Yep . I can put it all in the IC, but figured it would be redundant. Just let me know if I should include it.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Nah. Worked it out.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I actually should have included one other person in the grave scene, but she wasn't around in the original. I've got an explanation for the absence, so we'll go with it as-is.
                  » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• I think you forgot the return of Cthulu Myt

Comment

• For the record, while Doctor Who isn't canon, the Mythos just might be.

Comment

• Meh Cthulu is a wimp. This is his older, bigger, stronger, and meaner brother.

Comment

• HALLELUJAH THE FLY IS DEAD!!!!

Sorry. Needed to share. >.<
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                            Meh Cthulu is a wimp. This is his older, bigger, stronger, and meaner brother.
                            The soundtrack for that plotline is probably going to wind up being The Dark And Endless Night. Also the question of who's older depends on how old the Mythos creatures are, and at what point creatures have the capacity for emotion.

Comment

• Hehe, I wasn't actually being serious. I honestly know very little about the elder god mythos (or great old ones, or outer gods or such), Cthulu, or its relatives. Use to know quite a bit about the norse, egyptian, greek/roman, and (very little) about some of the older Chinese legends..but almost nothing of Cthulu et al.
                              Last edited by Mytical; 06-03-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Kabe's been reading Lovecraft again. And making me watch Blink.

>.<

It's going to affect the rp, I'm sure.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X