This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so apperently....(NSFW)

I'm secretly looking for female companionship....

please note I'm a VERY straight female...

I posted an ad on Craigs list to get rid of a bike in my basement left here from 4years ago, and is to tall for me.

I'm getting emails now from spam bots asking if I'm still selling the bike, spending me pictures of their (or I assume its them) half naked/scantily clad bodies, saying I sound REALLY interesting, and they wanna meet up and hook up and I just need to sign into this free site to verify my information and call them....

yeah...
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Well, since it's the bike they're interested in (apparently) then perhaps you could send photos of it also wearing scanty underwear, peering coyly at the camera, etc. Don't forget to include its measurements in your reply and assure the posters that the bike can't wait to hear from them.
    "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Quoth KatherineB View Post
      Don't forget to include its measurements in your reply and assure the posters that the bike can't wait to hear from them.
      And document it for our amusement.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Well, since it's the bike they're interested in (apparently) then perhaps you could send photos of it also wearing scanty underwear, peering coyly at the camera, etc. Don't forget to include its measurements in your reply and assure the posters that the bike can't wait to hear from them.
        oh yeah please do this I would die laughing....
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Have you got the one yet where the dad wants to send it to his daughter who is on safari in Nigeria?

I've posted flux capacitors on there before because the Nigerian scammers only see the asking price.-

Comment

So the daughter in Nigeria is from the future and wants to go back?
            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Perfect idea . . . I second the motion.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

bleh bots suck

also be wary of any *real* people trying to buy the bike who insist on picking it up at your place.

it happened on one of my other message boards. the buyer kept failing to show at the public location - or failed to have enough $ - and kept asking to meet the seller at his house. After the 4th issue/request to do it at the seller's house he finally said "stfu, not for sale to you" cos it was too suspicious.

Comment

Working...
                X