This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Coworkers Will Wonder About THIS!

My 20lb male rabbit twisted in my arms while I was carrying him and jumped down, kicking me in the face. Missed my eyeball luckily, but got my eyelid and forehead. It's going to be interesting explaining this at work!

"If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

OMG, that is SO close to your eyeball!!! And it looks bloody painful too!

Just tell them you had a close encounter with this little fella ...

Comment

I can hear it now. "You got beat up by a rabbit? Suuuuure..."
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Ouch...and I thought the cat jumping off my leg tonight hurt.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

He sure packed a wallop! I was seeing stars in that eye for a while. Eye is still fine, but the lid is swelling now.
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Two words:

Vopal Bunny

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
              Just tell them you had a close encounter with this little fella ...
              Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

That is the first thing I thought of too.

Is the rabbit LillFilly gonna be OK Uncle Lar?
              Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
              Save the Ales!
              Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Something similar happened to a girl I went to grad school with. Something spooked her cat in the middle of the night, and he vaulted off her face as he went tearing out of the room.

She needed 18 stitches in her eyelid. A mutual friend who lived in the same building took her to the emergency room, and as she was waiting, several doctors wandered in to ask her exactly what happened. She and our friend thought they suspected it was a case of same sex domestic violence.
                "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                  My 20lb male rabbit twisted in my arms while I was carrying him and jumped down, kicking me in the face. Missed my eyeball luckily, but got my eyelid and forehead. It's going to be interesting explaining this at work!

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/p...&pictureid=806
                  Well for me... once you say that a rabbit did it, I'd probably not be entirely surprised. Their back legs are fucking strong.

According to Mom, one of the ladies where she use to work tried picking up a rabbit that got scared/angry/whatever and KICKED. The back legs tore through her shirt and gave her quite a big gash (two actually) on her chest.

And this is also why we let the dog chase wild rabbits... but never let her catch them.

Comment

Quoth Draper Mel View Post
                    Something similar happened to a girl I went to grad school with. Something spooked her cat in the middle of the night, and he vaulted off her face as he went tearing out of the room.

She needed 18 stitches in her eyelid. A mutual friend who lived in the same building took her to the emergency room, and as she was waiting, several doctors wandered in to ask her exactly what happened. She and our friend thought they suspected it was a case of same sex domestic violence.
                    That would be a logical assumption only in people who've never owned a pet. It's amazing how many people don't believe how much damage a cute little kitty or (even moreso) that cuddly little bunny can inflict when they go into panic mode.

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                      I can hear it now. "You got beat up by a rabbit? Suuuuure..."
                      More like "You got beat up by a rabbit? BWAHAHAHAHA!"

Hope the both of you are okay.
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                        It's amazing how many people don't believe how much damage a cute little kitty or (even moreso) that cuddly little bunny can inflict when they go into panic mode.
                        This is true, I've been accused of a suicide attempt, when my mini lop gashed my wrist open in three places when I was 12*, still have a faint scar from that.

*three curved gashes, he got me good.
                        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                          ... when my mini lop gashed my wrist open in three places when I was 12...
                          Bun-Bun lives! http://sluggy.com/
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                            Bun-Bun lives!
                            Oddly enough, I dated(and am still close friends with), someone that was the star of a web comic that paid homage to sluggy freelance, in the form of my friend actually owned a pet rabbit. I cannot remember the name of the comic though...
                            Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

My sister tried to put our first cat into the bath.

With me still in it.

I had a HUGE number of scratches on one side of my ncek, some of which were bleeding. My friend at school asked me if I'd received a hickey the next day!
                              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                              X