This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth crazylegs View Post
    I work within the British Legal System. (Ihave mentioned it one or two times before )
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I always reserve the right to be completely, horribly, 100%, embarrassingly wrong.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

The last time something like this happened to me (I was alone in the store, mind) I threatened to break the customers kneecaps with a portafilter. Cool as a cucumber. He then tipped (!) and left with his tail between his legs.

I'm not physically intimidating at 5'3" at 110 lbs, and at the time I had long, curly blue hair. Now I have a shaved head and visible tattoos. I look a lot less like a pushover.

Comment

Ahhh.....your first post! Yea! I am so happy to have another WHS hater to rant with on the forum (and at work)!!!!

I am hoping that Trevor is in tomorrow and shall tell Mike to be "around" so he can be quickly called to do the banning! Sorry if you are not there to witness it, but hopefully it WILL happen!

I am still new to this WHS branch and already I can't stand the man, so I can only imagine how much everyone who was there before me hates him.

P.S..............he smells like cheap booze, dirt and pee. Yeah, almost as bad as Glow by J.Lo...haha!

Ok....night night
        "If it offends one person, it effects everyone".....me, on the PC world in which we dwell.

Comment

It's always nice to have people who understand how shit certain things are. Sometimes I worry I come across as a bitch since I do a lot of complaining about people but really, I just find it frustrating that I seem to put myself out for people and get nothing but complaints, laziness and hair-pulling in return.

Roll on the 'Smith's-hating!
          Enslaved by WhSmith's since 2005

Comment

Working...
          X