This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jokes ON you Jerko! We are Under New management

Ok so this happend a few years back , BUT it burns in my head till this day!

It was like my first week on the job ( as well as my managers as well) this pompas jerk comes in , i card him for the smokes he wanted! he was all uppy uppy in my face he dont have it and he "knows" the manager...he gives him Free subs from deangelos and all that hype! SO F-you Bitch Give me the cancer sticks!!!! i laugh it off told him sorry i dont know him and im on camera he looks underage! no ID No sale!! simple as that

( i had a feeling he was talking of the old dude who was fired from the place)

so he storms off spitting out he will have me fired and all that lovely crap ppl like to say to get YOU be so called scared! as if im married to this job and i know he has no merit! He warns me he be back i said GOOD! nice Not doing business with you !!!

THE VERY next day was a saturday and my boss ( as i told him what happend he has no clue who this was and saw it all unfold in the video ) was behind me getting the cash out of the safe from the night before. In walks "free sub man"
    i was laughing!!! he looks at me and of course asked for Smokes i again said ...i need ID !! LMAo ...this gets cute...he slams his hands down and said" i want to speak to the manager NOWWWWWWWWWWW!" OK POPs up my boss can i help you?? Mrs Sub man gets all red faced and tries to accuse him of being the assisant!

My boss kindly tells him no see my tag?...Store manager...can i help you?

....runs mr sub man!!! Never saw him again! YAY

c-ya

haha, nice! Something like that happened to my sister. Idiot wanted to walk of with the food so she could go get money from the bank to pay with, of course when refused this, she angrily demanded a manager... who happened to be standing 10 feet away.
    "Reverse racism" lol

Comment

i remember that Crap to " the OLD manager let me pay later" "Ya thats why he aint here no more!!!" we got alot of this guys riff raff that year
      was terribley Funny though Telling these ppl off ! my BOSS was the best he was like "take no crap from no one"

one guy came in ( a Security GUY from the MALL mind you) one late late night and was helping himself with the Dogs i had put on! he ate like 3 or 4 while MAKING his 3 or 4 to take with him! as if i dont see this? comes to me to purchase...of course does the "I have 4l"Loud and ANNOYING!!! "( we will say 4 been a wHile) ****as if i cant count
      I say with a yup...and 3 in your belly you ate"

OMG ALL hell BRoke loose as if the atom bomb hit the Store!
      " you know who your talking to ?" ya i said a "customer who is trying to think im stupid!"

THen i get the crap im going to have your job....blahblahblah"charlie brown from the teacher" I was LIKE Cool!!! your on film doing this Jerko!!! so go back to sleep in your van ( i did say this for i was told of this guy from fellow guards he sleeps all night!)

Well the next day ( my boss who i called right away at home on this) i was called in!
      The jerko's Cheif ( security a joke at times) and the other chick who handles "things" was there to Talk about my "nasty words to him"
      my boss had to show him the "stealing" and all this crap i had to write a report and all this happy stuff...they wanted me to Rat out who TOLD me he sleeps and i Refused!!!!! i got a lecture from the chief till my boss stepped in and said " IF this guy was a cop She would and have to do the same thing he TRIED TO STEAL" well i guess the issues HE (the jerko )was suposely going to TELL me he ate 4!!! YA right !! sure thats why he Streched in his Voice He has 4!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

when you gonna tell when your walking out the door?

the cheif was insisting on me to get in trouble unless i tell who told me this info of this HARD working (Fat butt )man that sleeps on the job! My boss was like " listen she is on my time not yours...so i will take care of it my way" well to shut the jerks up ,...he "wrote me up for saying it" once the JErks left he RIPPED IT UP and High fived me!

ALL THIS OVER HOTDOGS AND the truth

Comment

dumb ass rent a cops. most are fine, I have a friend who used to be one, but damn the ones who aren't make the rest look bad

Comment

Quoth AKWalMartCartGuy View Post
          dumb ass rent a cops. most are fine, I have a friend who used to be one, but damn the ones who aren't make the rest look bad
          i KNOw i was a renta cop fr the longest time after this! and i never stole no Damn hot dogs Nor Slept!

Comment

Working...
          X