• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four from the last few days (short)

Trying to re-inflate her head

SC: Is the air hose working?
    Me: I believe so.
    SC: NO IT'S NOT FIX IT NOW!
    Me: (thinks) Psycho much? (speaks) I'll come and have a look at it.

What do you know, it works fine for me. But then I've done the air hose training course, which is also known as reading the instructions written on the handle and the big sign near the hose.

Not his day

I guess this guy had good reason to be sucky. Except that he never actually spoke, just yelled every time he opened his mouth.

First he complained that the petrol pump was too slow.
    Then he had to use the public toilet and found that somebody mistook the wash basin for the toilet bowl. (less said about that the better)
    Then we were out of his favourite pie and his brand of cigarettes.
    Then he nearly choked on a Coke because he tried to shout while drinking it.
    To top it all off he dropped $3 down the drain of one of the coin-operated car wash bays.

Kid on a leash

SC brings a kid into the store on a leash, like a pet dog. Leash still doesn't stop the mother from ignoring the kid while he throws chocolate bars around.

I saw that!

...and heard it too, along with your plan to pretend it didn't happen. SC dropped an icee on the floor, then said to her companion "I don't think anyone saw that so let's go." The manager saw/heard it too and made the SC clean it up.

Quoth edible_hat View Post
    I saw that!

...and heard it too, along with your plan to pretend it didn't happen. SC dropped an icee on the floor, then said to her companion "I don't think anyone saw that so let's go." The manager saw/heard it too and made the SC clean it up.
    Your manager is awesome.

And maybe you should check for broken mirrors in the bathroom. Looks like Mr. Unlucky has some serious karma issues.
    "If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?" - Gerard Way

Comment

Head-inflating lady came back yesterday! Because she's too stupid to use the LPG pump, the conversation went like this:

HIL: Does that gas pump work?
      Me: I assume so, nobody's complained recently.
      HIL: NO IT DOESN'T!

Which was news to all the other customers who used it yesterday.

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
        Not his day

First he complained that the petrol pump was too slow.
        Then he had to use the public toilet and found that somebody mistook the wash basin for the toilet bowl. (less said about that the better)
        Then we were out of his favourite pie and his brand of cigarettes.
        Then he nearly choked on a Coke because he tried to shout while drinking it.
        To top it all off he dropped $3 down the drain of one of the coin-operated car wash bays.
        I guess the toilet thing is an actual complaint but I'd be saying it discreetly and then purchasing something to wipe the image from my head. Don't worry, I won't open the rum and comense with cleansing until I get home.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
        X