Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Customers vs Sucky Customers... It's like Matter vs Antimatter. When you bring the two together, fireworks are inevitable. Kudos to that guy for telling her off, she needed brought down a couple pegs.
    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

My favorite calling an sc on his bs moment happened earlier this week when I was at a carl's jr in downtown
      sc- stupid old guy
      me- your favorite reservation agent, just trying to enjoy lunch between going to the apple store and going to work

this was at noon, the lines were long, as would be expected
      sc- "this is bullshit, the lines shouldn't be this long, they can't possibly expect us to wait this long"
      me- "sir, they have 3 registers, all of them are open, they have 2 people who are doing nothing but running out orders, and i count 6 people in the kitchen, the wait won't be that long"
      sc- "who the hell are you to tell me the wait won't be long, i'll bet you even have some smart ass retort to it being so crowded"
      me- "nope, it's crowded as hell, but i kinda expected that, you know considering that we are 3 blocks from temple square (where the church headquarters are located), 2 blocks from no less than 6 high rise office buildings, 4 blocks of half the hotel rooms in the city, and only a block and a half from the nearest TRAX station, and it's noon, i'm actually surprised it's not more crowded... haven't you been downtown before?"
      sc- "shit boy, this is still bull shit that they actually expect us to deal with this"
      me- "sir 2 things, first they aren't forcing you to patronize them, second, never move to New York, if you'll excuse me, they're already ready for me to order. (to cashier) oh, and good job with keeping the line moving"
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
      X