This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freak Magnet

I'm usually the freak magnet where I work, but these two stories are about my friend Raeleen (her stage name) who won the title from me.

1) Raeleen and I used to work in the center of evil health food store in the deli. We would have to wear latex gloves to handle any kind of unpackaged product which was fine by us. Anyways, the shift had just changed and Raeleen got into the deli. It was super busy with long lines of customers at every station, and we were understaffed. She gets behind the soup counter when creepy guy shows up.

She says, "Hey, I'll be right with you, I need to put some gloves on."

The guy says, "You don't need gloves. I have a condom in my pocket."

Mortified, Raeleen serves the guy as quickly as possible and gets an MOD. The MOD confronts the guy who is not the least bit sorry and repeats what he said to Raeleen verbatim.

He then says,"Here, give her five bucks. That should take care of the problem."

*shiver* As if her dignity was worth $5! What a jerk!

2) Raeleen was working the deli case. A woman picks up some edamame (soybean) salad. We get a call 15 minutes later. The woman says she found a band-aid in her salad. We're all terrified someone from the upper management was going to tear us a new one.

The woman on the phone then asks if she could talk to Raeleen about it. Raeleen picks up the phone, listens for a minute, turns beet-red, mumbles down the line, and hangs up the phone. Apparently the woman talked about finding the offending article and then said they should talk about it over dinner! Gave Raeleen her phone number and everything. What a terrible way to try to pick someone up.

Cause nothing turns me on like conversations about bloody items over dinner...
    Smooth, dipshit, real smooth.
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

My god. That first guy would have got a faceful of scalding soup. What a creep!
      Enslaved by WhSmith's since 2005

Comment

Ideal response: "I wouldn't touch it with a condom, gloves and a barge-pole!"
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

So Gross *shudder*
          Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

Working...
          X