This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raging fool

So the police were called to the fuel station at work earlier tonight, probably around 9ish.

BG: The guy working out at fuel today, M, is a very sweet guy, probably in his 40s. He doesn’t work out there very often, maybe once every other week or so but he does do it often enough that he knows what he’s doing out there. He’s normally inside in customer service or occasionally doing SCO. He’s been with the company, I think, 5 years. He’s very nice, very honest, super friendly, customers love him. He does things very much by the book.

So anyways, my supervisor told me what happened. The customer (who we’ll call “RageMan”) apparently thought he was shortchanged by M and raged at him. Supervisor said it was really RageMan who shortchanged us (don’t know if he knows this for certain or is assuming). M has been here long enough and does customer service often enough that he’s pretty careful with giving change back and counting money all that, so I really don’t think he would shortchange anyone, plus if he had any doubts, he probably would have called a manager to count the drawer and all that.

Well I guess in a fit of rage, as RageMan was driving off, he backed into another vehicle. Him and the other driver both got out of their cars and exchanged some choice words. The cops were called (not entirely sure by whom) and charged RageMan with verbal assault and hit & run.

yikes. although i'm confused where the 'run' part was... or was he trying to run when the cops showed up?

Comment

It'd be funny if the cops called him by the same nickname you have him listed as here.

Cops: "Oh, RageMan! Heh heh, yeah he's at it again. (sigh) When will he learn.."

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        yikes. although i'm confused where the 'run' part was... or was he trying to run when the cops showed up?
        I'm not entirely sure. I asked my supervisor when he was telling me the story and he didn't really expand on it. Just said that the guy was trying to run. My thoughts were maybe a bystander called the cops and he started trying to run while the cops were on the way and they showed up before he left.

Comment

Working...
        X