Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude doesn't get his way the second time around: Menswear pesky price check bitcher!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude doesn't get his way the second time around: Menswear pesky price check bitcher!

I remember the first time he came to my till he said that he got a t-shirt on the clearance rack which someone switched the sign over and the sticker on the shirt said the same price it is scanning. This SC comes the second time around to bitch and complain aloud so all is Employers and Customers have to put up with him again. I had a lady come to my till with the exact same shirts as this same dude. he somehow gets all nosy and sees me scan the shirt at the price he doesn't think is right. It's $7.94 he says it's on the clearance rack 2 for 12 dollars !! I call the associate it was kickass M. Kickass M wouldn't let the dude buy aforementioned shirts and that they were put in the right spot. HE gets angry saying that it's false advertisement and since they were put there he should get it for that price!! He then bitches and complain to put on an ignorant show for everyone else to put up with.

Aie yie Yie!!

Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Color me confused, but should I think that the price is 2 for $12 if they actually buy TWO of them?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
      Color me confused, but should I think that the price is 2 for $12 if they actually buy TWO of them?
      Depends on the store. Target's sign would say "Two for $12" but you could buy one for $6. Walgreen's sign would say "Two for $12" and if you bought one only you'd pay the regular $7.99 price.
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
      X