This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love it when the boss swears.

So a few days ago, swing girl was working. Some young girl tried to buy beer, but had no ID, and thus was denied. She left in a huff. Few seconds later, second girl storms in, slams open the cooler, grabs same beer, comes up, slams beer and her ID on the counter. Poor swing girl, unsure of what to do, and not wanting to make this lady madder, just sells the damn beer. SC starts to leave, but stays by the door and starts screaming at Swing Girl about what horrible customer service she has, and how bad she is, manager hears this from the back room and comes out. Tries to ask whats wrong. The freaking b**** won't answer, just saying that Swing girl has horrific customer service, and must be fired. Boss is trying to ask whats up, when the SC turns red, and bellows

"I'M THE FUCKING CUSTOMER!!!!!"

Boss, who never, ever swears, and hates it when I do, retorts "Thats right you are a fucking customer!"

And then Swing girl and manager start to laugh, which makes the woman even more pissed off "NO WONDER SHE A BITCH! YOUR MANAGER IS A SLUT TOO!!"

Both manager and swing girl waves and smile "Thank you, have a nice day!"

(Belive it or not, I taught them that, it really pisses people off)

The lady, defeated storms off yelling racial comments.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

but wait. she's out in public with an open container isn't that...illegal? or is that by state law or only while driving? would be soo horrible if she were...say picked up for that

Comment

Quoth LexiaFira View Post
      but wait. she's out in public with an open container isn't that...illegal? or is that by state law or only while driving? would be soo horrible if she were...say picked up for that
      Not if its covered by a bag. Which we are required to bag beer.
      Military Spouse Support.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
        Not if its covered by a bag. Which we are required to bag beer.
        right. sorry don't know the rules of the bar. but still. kudos for the fact your boss AND swing girl used the annoying smile and wave wish i could have seen it. heh
        Last edited by Midnight12; 10-15-2008, 04:37 PM. Reason: spelling error that looks inappropriate

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
          Some young girl tried to buy beer, but had no ID, and thus was denied. She left in a huff. Few seconds later, second girl storms in, slams open the cooler, grabs same beer, comes up, slams beer and her ID on the counter.
          Okay... IMHO... MAJOR red flag here.
          I would have got the manager right away to handle the transaction (or probable denial of said transaction).

Not quite the same thing, but I know the one store by my house has a problem with kids trying to buy cigarettes. They'll refuse the sale (as they should) and then within a minute or so, another person who is of age and can provide ID, attempts to purchase about 3-4 different brands of cigs... the same brands requested by the kids who were refused.

The people at that store will also refuse sale to the guy with the valid ID, since it is painfully obvious that he intends on giving them to the underage kids.
          "It's not easy being evil in a world that's gone to Hell" ~ Anton LaVey

Comment

Yes, it was a red light. Had me or the manager been at the register, we both would have laughed and denied it. But Rasi is sweet and thinks better, and besides, the lady was already beyond piss just coming in. Swing girl is barely over 4 feet. This lady was a good foot half taller, and possibly 100 lbs more.

Also, unless we see the hand off outside, any customer can complaint, and we get in trouble, even then we all know what happen, customer can just easily be a shithead, and deny it was a second hand. blah blajh blah.

Strange stupid bylaws of my stores ><
            Military Spouse Support.

Comment

Working...
            X