This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    Their names weren't Katherina and Petruchio, by any chance?
    OMG, that's my FAVORITE!! You rock!!

Maybe it's just me, but I really couldn't be bothered with nitpicky details when planning my wedding. The only thing I was insistant on was that we had Macaroni and Cheese at the reception. Of course, we opted for a small, family/close friends only wedding and a large reception. The important thing was I married the love of my life, and as long as we got through the "I do's", nothing else really mattered.

Our snowflake theme turned out really awesome, though. I may not have been bridezilla, but I did want the reception to look nice.
    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth DevilBoy View Post
      I get the feeling that a shotgun will somehow be involved in this wedding.
      I don't even want a mental image of those two doing anything that would result in reproduction.

Quoth protege View Post
      I have a feeling that their guests will be dancing to "Dueling Banjos"
      And they'll probably spend their honeymoon canoeing down that same river where "Deliverance" was filmed at. Talk about a honeymoon from Hell . . . we'll probably be reading about that later over on Etiquette Hell.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I hope you do see the gent again; when he's buying a new suit with his new girlfriend.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
        X