Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GK, you come up with the best insults ever!

Also that ET thing had me rolling on the floor. Genius man, genius.

Comment

We have to stop praising GK NOW! With every post his power grows! He's now gone from Robert Keith the homicidal shapeshifting timeleaping call centre jesus: the man, to also possessing technomancy! 'Lo! Many more posts and he will be unto a GOD!
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        Elliot trying to chase after the car in his pink nightie with a black eye yelling "Don't take him! I love him!" while the cops restrain him.
        You forgot, "I can't quit yew!"

Quoth Geek King View Post
        *.pdf files print at roughly the same speed as a mauled turtle.
        Really? I never have any problem.

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        We have to stop praising GK NOW! With every post his power grows! He's now gone from Robert Keith the homicidal shapeshifting timeleaping call centre jesus: the man, to also possessing technomancy! 'Lo! Many more posts and he will be unto a GOD!
        Too late! Becks and I have already decided he is!

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
        You are a GOD.
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
          And now, because someone else used it in another thread:

"Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!"

Now with that out of the way, as a god, what are GK's domains and granted powers? The weapon weilded by his clerics? I think we already set up the cult a few threads ago, with Becks as high priestess, or some such, so the organization's covered.

Comment

Well, Polenicus has already determined that he has AWESOME PSYCHIC POWERS!!!
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
              Well, Polenicus has already determined that he has AWESOME PSYCHIC POWERS!!!
              Does that mean his followers get them as well? Or is his granted domain something to do with mental abilities? Or is he the patron god of psions? Inquiring minds want to know! Details are important when one considers jumping ship

Comment

Yes, that's right. I literally just convinced a caller that I can fix complicated electronics with my mind at a distance of roughly 2100 miles. Jesus Christ, I am awesome.
                Wait... Aren't you already the call center Jesus? Does that mean you're talking to yourself?

......Jeebus stumpfark. No, just no....thats it. No more. I need a nap.
                .... I've got a bed you can borrow.... I'm not using that side...

Track & Field.
                Me: "Alright, by Visa, Mastercard or American Express?"
                SC: "Yep."
                Me: "…."
                You totally set yourself up for that one. Never give an option like that. Always make them tell you which one.

Or, better yet, don't even bother to ask them because it's a totally pointless question. AmEx starts with a 3 and has a strange number of digits. Visa starts with a 4, and MC starts with a 5. The better of the two online credit card processors my company uses (I do the charges) doesn't even have a place to put that in because it's redundant.

Mr Death to America is going to kill me with his bare hands after this morning....I'll try and pull that out this weekend. -.-
                Ooooh... I can't wait. Not only do I get more of your yummilicious voice, but that guy is a riot to listen to.

heh heh, I made him so angry he called back immediately, two more times, to yell and scream at us. I've never had him do that before. I'm such a bastard.
                *snicker*

Quoth Polenicus View Post
                GraveKeeper, you weild a terrifying and awesome power.
                Ok.... for no particular reason, my mind went somewhere that requires age verification just about the time I got to the word "wield."

Quoth Titi View Post
                Let's just say I'm happy to have made it through training because when I was informed of this policy I literally said, "WTF?? That's the dumbest policy I have ever heard."
                Nekojin suggested it was likely official policy. The Circle K chain has a policy that if someone wants to shoplift, let them. Basically, it's less trouble and safer to just let things walk out the door than to deal with the possibility of some would-be thief having a weapon.

Oh, and I totally agree with the "dumbest policy" thing. Unless it's honestly supposed to be a safety thing. But as a "guilt the thief into paying" concept, it's sucks rocks.

Quoth Geek King View Post
                *.pdf files print at roughly the same speed as a mauled turtle.
                Graaah!

I despise PDF files with a nuclear passion that rivals the heat of a star going supernova!

*pant*wheeze*gasp*calm*

Um, yeah, I can't stand PDF files. First, most of the people who create PDF documents don't have the first flying clue what the hell they're doing or how to do it right. Second, most PDF files are unacceptably massive, mostly due to the first point. Third, the Reader program is a steaming pile of orangutan feces that has been left to fester in a small greenhouse on a sunny day and I can't stand it. Fourth, there is something fatally flawed with a program that can give two notably different outputs from the same exact file when the only difference in the machines that were used to access said file was the manner in which they were connected to the printer (one was local, the other network). And, finally, I don't know what the hell it is, but at least every other time one of my manager's attempts to print a pdf file, it locks up the printer until someone goes into the queue and manually kills the task.

... um... sorry for the rant... I just hate Acrobat and PDFs....

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                Wait... I thought he was already a god?!?

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                You are a GOD.
                Quoth Pagan View Post
                *nods* Yup... He's already attained godhood.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                  Wait... I thought he was already a god?!?

*nods* Yup... He's already attained godhood.

^-.-^
                  Yes, fine, god. Now gimme spells! I want "Creeping DOOM!!!!"

Comment

Ah yes, I remember that part of ET. That whole subplot that dealt with ET's slow descent into alcoholism after that first innocent sip of Coor's. Remember that one scene near the end of the movie where got liquored up on Jack Daniels, ran out of Reese Pieces, flew into a rage and ended up beating Elliot with lawn chair in front of their trailer home at 2am until the cops showed up and dragged him away? That scene was awesome. ET in his little stained white wife beater shirt being thrown in the back of a patrol car yelling "I din' do nothin'!#~". Elliot trying to chase after the car in his pink nightie with a black eye yelling "Don't take him! I love him!" while the cops restrain him.

Ok, well, maybe that was just the director's cut.
                    That sounds so much more interesting than the version I saw....

Comment

How many followers do you need before you can begin granting level 1 Cleric spells? There must be an appendix somewhere that covers that....

Comment

I have just been ordered by my lord and master to tell you to read the book of the ET film, when I read your ET comment out to him

He then told me why.

Apparently ET perves over Elliots mum while she's in the shower, and it's mildly disturbing.
                        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                          I have just been ordered by my lord and master to tell you to read the book of the ET film, when I read your ET comment out to him

He then told me why.

Apparently ET perves over Elliots mum while she's in the shower, and it's mildly disturbing.
                          Thats.....unsettling.....didn't ET have some weird link to the kid that made the kid act however ET was acting? Because that opens a whole new door of wrong right there.

Comment

I...I...think so. Yes.
                            *shudder*
                            Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post

Entertaining as always!
                              No, no, no. That's not the Meaning of Life, it's The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
                              The Ultimate Question, by the way, is "What do you get when you multiply six by nine?" (Yes, it's 54, but they were told that they wouldn't know what the answer meant until they knew the question.)

The Meaning of Life is "Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes"
                              Last edited by JustADude; 09-08-2007, 08:22 AM.
                              ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                              And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

Or, better yet, don't even bother to ask them because it's a totally pointless question. AmEx starts with a 3 and has a strange number of digits. Visa starts with a 4, and MC starts with a 5. The better of the two online credit card processors my company uses (I do the charges) doesn't even have a place to put that in because it's redundant.

^-.-^
                                AmEx actual starts with 37, everytime, and unlike the other card. has 14 digits.
                                Discover starts with 6011.
                                yeah...... im wierd,,

Comment

Working...
                                X