Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, 6 x 9 = 42, if you are using a number base of 13.

Which suggests to me that the creator of the universe had different numbers of digits on his/her 2 or more hands. (Or feet)

Check all your pet mice immediately folks. If you find one called Mickey, with 3 fingers on each hand, 3 toes on each foot, and an extra digit concealed somewhere about his person (shudder) you have found the supreme creator of the universe. (And I wouldn't be surprised if his surname was Gravekeeper.)

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
      AmEx actual starts with 37, everytime, and unlike the other card. has 14 digits.
      Discover starts with 6011.
      yeah...... im wierd,,
      Yeah, Amex annoys me since it has less numbers. It breaks the CC rhythm. But yes, Visa is 4, MC is 5, Amex is 3.

Plus, I have 5 fingers/hand and 5 toes/hand thank you very much. ><
      Last edited by Gravekeeper; 09-08-2007, 11:17 AM. Reason: Oh noez, industry sekrets!

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        I want "Creeping DOOM!!!!"
        How about the nice, soothing tones of James Hetfield's voice while singing "Creeping Death"?
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
          How about the nice, soothing tones of James Hetfield's voice while singing "Creeping Death"?
          hmmm.... You make an interesting counteroffer. But I am not familiar with this "Hetfield" you speak of. Does he sound anything like Sinatra?

And GK, it's probably covered in some book like "Deities and Demigods" how many followers you need to grant spells of certain levels. We should enlist Andara to do some Google-fu to see if she can find it.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

hmmm.... You make an interesting counteroffer. But I am not familiar with this "Hetfield" you speak of. Does he sound anything like Sinatra?
            I hope that was a joke!
            The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Yay, I've got Deities & Demigods! You only have to be a Rank 1 Demigod to start granting Cleric spells... although I think GK is hitting Greater Deity status here.
              "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Yes, fine, god. Now gimme spells! I want "Creeping DOOM!!!!"
                Can I get "Power Word: Kill Braincells"?
                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Uh...maybe a little. To be honest, I don't know. I don't listen to this "Sinatra" person.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

My hero

Quote gravekeeper"1) If you're painfully white and dressed like an extra from the Red Green show you probably shouldn't be out front of Granville Station flashing Wu-Tang gangsta signs/poses".

My Hero, you know of the gods Red and Green. All hail duck tape.
                    Eben56
                    If ultimately you let the people that fuck you over decide your attitude then they won.

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
                      I hope that was a joke!
                      Uh...maybe a little. To be honest, I don't know. I don't listen to this "Sinatra" person.
                      From Banrion, I'm guessing Frank Sinatra and Hetfield aren't anything close to the same. Oh well.

Quoth Juwl View Post
                      Can I get "Power Word: Kill Braincells"?
                      Sorry, that is an SC domain spell, and as such, you must worship the patron god of SCs. We do have access to Power Word: Logic, which affects SCs in a similar fashion.

Edit: Also, yes, all praise Red Green!
                      Last edited by Broomjockey; 09-08-2007, 05:50 PM. Reason: Remember, keep your stick on the ice!

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                        How many followers do you need before you can begin granting level 1 Cleric spells? There must be an appendix somewhere that covers that....
                        Ooh... I want Lay on Hands!

For healing! ... well, for healing, too, anyway...

Quoth JustADude View Post
                        The Ultimate Question, by the way, is "What do you get when you multiply six by nine?" (Yes, it's 54, but they were told that they wouldn't know what the answer meant until they knew the question.)
                        They were also told that they wouldn't like it...

Um... no. Hetfield and Sinatra are not really in quite the same, er, genre. Creeping Death is an excellent early example of Hetfield's work, however. Back before he started looking like a real-life version of Freewheelin' Franklin...

Cookies to... no, brownies to anyone who gets the reference... yes, those brownies.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                          Yeah, Amex annoys me since it has less numbers. It breaks the CC rhythm. But yes, Visa is 4, MC is 5, Amex is 3.

Plus, I have 5 fingers/hand and 5 toes/hand thank you very much. ><
                          you have 5 toes on each hand really?? COOL!!!!

Comment

He also appears to have 4 hands. Leading to the question "What does he walk on?"

Comment

Also, apparently, I am not awake. -.-

Comment

Or is he the patron god of psions? Inquiring minds want to know! Details are important when one considers jumping ship
                                Oh, at the very least

Quoth JustADude View Post
                                The Meaning of Life is "Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes"
                                "Party on Wayne"!

AmEx actual starts with 37, everytime, and unlike the other card. has 14 digits.
                                Discover starts with 6011.
                                yeah...... im wierd,,
                                No, no you're not. You've just obviously worked in a call center taking CC orders for a while. It's been 7 years since I left the Victoria's Secret call center and I. Can't. Forget. That.

Quoth Bagga View Post
                                Check all your pet mice immediately folks. If you find one called Mickey, with 3 fingers on each hand, 3 toes on each foot, and an extra digit concealed somewhere about his person (shudder) you have found the supreme creator of the universe. (And I wouldn't be surprised if his surname was Gravekeeper.)
                                And watch out if the dolphins start thanking us for all the fish and leaving!

Before or after he sold out?

Quoth Eben56 View Post
                                Quote gravekeeper"1) All hail duck tape.
                                I know there's a brand out there called "Duck Tape", but the actual thing is duct tape. Sorry, pet peeve.

And Eben, your avatar is adorable!

Sorry, that is an SC domain spell, and as such, you must worship the patron god of SCs.
                                That would be Raps!

He also appears to have 4 hands. Leading to the question "What does he walk on?"
                                Yeah, I'm not even gonna touch that one!
                                Last edited by Pagan; 09-08-2007, 11:49 PM. Reason: Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
                                It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
                                X