This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgeting something?

Had some bikers (mountain bikers) want to park their cars here all day. Not a problem, they seemed nice and I even gave one all the bananas in the basket for free as I was considering whether they looked bad enough to pull and take home with me.

When they get back, the bitch of the group wanders around the store with her two drink bottles when I notice she threw something out. She tossed it and came right up to the counter to pay for her candy bars. They're all hanging around outside so I look in the trash to see what she threw away because I didn't recall her bringing anything but her two drink bottles in. Sure enough, in the trash I had just dumped (so it was empty) was an empty Vitamin water bottle. I was watching the DVR when she came in to use the bathroom and sure enough, she was walking around the store drinking it.
    As she's walking out I asked if she "forgot" to pay for the Vitamin Water???

Cue the actress....
    "Oh sh*t I did! Oh I am so fried right now. I would have felt sooooooo bad......"
    Right, pay up and get out.

My daughter went outside to wait for a friend and heard her tell the others:
    "I almost had it"

Bitch.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
    ~Clerks

Rock on for calling her on it. I love when scammers get caught.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Working...
    X