This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I Had the Nerve

I just got a t-shirt from the Internet. In bold lettering across the chest, it says:

YOU'RE WHY I DRINK SO MUCH.

I wish I had the nerve to wear it to work. Then maybe both my manager AND our annoying customers would "get a clue!"

shit i so want that shirt, please share where you bought it from!

Comment

Quoth cawaker View Post
      shit i so want that shirt, please share where you bought it from!
      Sure! Go to www.zazzle.com and in the search bar, type: "You're Why I Drink So Much" .... the shirt is made by "Office Gangsta." (heh!)

R.A.

Comment

I need that tshirt too, because it IS true.......especially the last two weekends, I've been partying way too hard once I get out with all my friends.

And just to piss off my coworkers even more, does that shirt come in a really tight, small woman's size? Oh they HATE it when I wear form fitting clothes.....double whammy!
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I used to wear a button (custom made) that said 'Suck Gas, Evildoers!', which is a quote from Darkwing Duck.
          People thought I was in favor of the death penalty. I got many 'thumbs up' from strangers until I finally figured out WHY.

Geeze. Never had the courage to wear it to work tho.

I DID have the bumper sticker on my car that bore the words you see in my sig line, tho. It was especially fun when I got the 'Service Star of the Month' award, and got to park right in the front spot by the main door.
          I no longer fear HELL.
          I work in RETAIL.

Comment

I'd love to have one of those shirts... but if I wore it at work, my boss would think the shirt references him.

He's right, of course...
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I have an "I'm with Stupid" type shirt, but it says "He loves the c*ck". The first time i wore it was at a bowling alley, and a group of 10-12 league bowlers walked by as I was standing next to my friend tying his shoe. He was oblivious as to why they were laughing so hard until i told him.

Comment

Quoth RetailActress View Post
                This is the shirt I want! "It's funny because it's true!"
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'm very partial to a shirt I got the last time I visited my grandparents in the South. It says: "Paddle faster, I hear banjos!" with two guys in a canoe.

Comment

Quoth Amandarthegreat View Post
                    I'm very partial to a shirt I got the last time I visited my grandparents in the South. It says: "Paddle faster, I hear banjos!" with two guys in a canoe.
                    Just don't start squealing like a pig
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Enjis View Post
                      I used to wear a button (custom made) that said 'Suck Gas, Evildoers!', which is a quote from Darkwing Duck.
                      People thought I was in favor of the death penalty
                      . I got many 'thumbs up' from strangers until I finally figured out WHY.
                      That is really funny to me .
                      whohatesshrimp?

Comment

Quoth RetailActress View Post
                        Sure! Go to www.zazzle.com and in the search bar, type: "You're Why I Drink So Much" .... the shirt is made by "Office Gangsta." (heh!)

R.A.
                        http://www.zazzle.com/youre_why_i_dr...28515134491944

For ordering ease!
                        Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Working...
                        X