Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pamela Anderson--who will she marry and divorce in 2009???

Charlie Sheen--the guy spent tens of thousands of dollars on hookers. What else has he done that we don't know about....yet?

Anna Nicole Smith--She died nearly 2 years ago, but we haven't heard the last from her.
    I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Quoth Severen13 View Post
      Anna Nicole Smith--She died nearly 2 years ago, but we haven't heard the last from her.
      Congratulations, Severen, you are the first person to choose a corpse! (It was bound to happen eventually.)

Reminder: Controversy is NOT the same as scandal. Just saying.

UPDATE: If we don't get a bunch more people in this soon (and they don't have to be CSers, you can have your friends play), I AM going to broaden the Pool and give everyone participating more picks. We have not even begun to delve into the sordid world of Celebrities yet, kids.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

OK, SO says he wants

Jim Carrey - just has a feeling things have been going too smoothley for him

Winona Ryder - Odds are against her

David hasselhoff - he sees something happening with him this year

Comment

Kinky Friedman

Bill Gates

Jenna Bush
          Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Congratulations, Severen, you are the first person to choose a corpse! (It was bound to happen eventually.)

Um, did I do something wrong? Your own rules said the celebrity does not have to be alive:

9. The celebrity does not have to be alive. Scandals do pop up concerning dead celebrities. However, the living are far more likely to fuck up, so take this into consideration when making your picks.
            I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

No, not at all. I think it's hilarious that you chose a corpse, but totally within the rules. And the reason I think it's hilarious is that, while there ARE scandals involving dead people, it tends to be easier for people to fuck up and do something stupid when they're still breathing. But that's just my opinion, and as always, I reserve the right to be completely, horribly, and embarrasingly wrong.

Still A Customer."

Comment

My picks

Tara Reid like shooting fish in a barrel

Mariah Carey

Madonna

Comment

Not scandal, but I do notice one of my 3 has had his name all over front pages and news websites... even written about on here as a thread... John Travolta. Got me a bit shocked... I mean, only 2 days into the year.....
                  When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Dang I got all excited for a minute that there was some Mariah Carey scandal.. sadly just a story about her drinking and killing the pregnancy rumors.

Bummer

Comment

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert
                      NBA commissioner David Stern
                      Comic book writer Gail Simone

Comment

Okay, I don't think the pool is big enough, and we can broaden our net. So I am going to DOUBLE the damn thing....that's right, everyone in here already gets three additional picks. I will be PMing everyone involved to this effect, but PLEASE post your picks in THIS THREAD so that my PM box is not overloaded.

I am also declaring Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevish and financier Bernard Madoff, and O.J. Simpson OFF LIMITS as their scandals from 2008 are only going to grow, and I don't want to argue about whether it is still part of their earlier scandal or not. And frankly, they are all just too damn easy.

My three additional picks are:

Jan Brewer, current Arizona Secretary of State and Governor-in-Waiting (as soon as current Gov. Janet Napolitano is confirmed as head of Homeland Security).
                        Gwyneth Paltrow--she is never involved in scandal. Maybe she's due?
                        Paris Hilton--sometimes you really DO have to go with the odds!

So, please update your lists Iradney, Shards, Draftermatt, The Computer Error, Lace Neil Singer, Crazylegs, MannersMakeTheMan, Irving Patrick Freleigh, Geek King, Kusanagi, Saint, Trayol, McGoddess09, The Phone Goddess, SportsMom, Rapscallion, Amethyst Hunter, Becks, RHPG, RHPG's boyfriend, Slytofhand, MystyGlyttr, Severen13, Primer, MrsMarit, and Dorath.

And anyone else who still wants to jump into the Pool, you now gets six picks.

PLEASE, everyone check over the picks already made before you make your selections. Make my life somewhat easy, okay? Thanks!

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
                        Not scandal, but I do notice one of my 3 has had his name all over front pages and news websites... even written about on here as a thread... John Travolta. Got me a bit shocked... I mean, only 2 days into the year.....
                        Details?

Still A Customer."

Comment

Ok. Here are my next three picks.

Keira Knightley (she's one of my favorite actresses, but something is gonna give)
                          Emma Watson (Another good actress, but being in the spotlight and being a good girl doesn't last long)
                          Heath Ledger( Gonna take a risk, but dead celebrities never rest in peace. Something horrible about his life is going to come up. Again, I love this one, but it's always something)
                          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

I gets three more picks? Kewl! Here's mine:

Tony Romo

Caroline Kennedy

In scanning through this thread, I don't thinkk I saw Paula Abdul being taken by anybody, so I'll wager we finally find out she's always as high as a mufuggin' kite, and pick her if nobody else has.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

My three new picks are as follows:

Shia LaBeouf - Big, blockbuster movie coming. Family history of drug use. He'll be snorting crack off of hookers in no time.
                              Michael Gambon - Dumbledore's gay. I think people are going to push Gambon to do something crazy.
                              Kiefer Sutherland - There's a video of him tackling a Christmas tree. I think that's justification to say that he's nuts.
                              Marvin: "Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cos I don't."

Krispy Kreme puts the "ugh" back in "doughnuts".

Comment

The next three:
                                Michael Bay
                                Jean-Paul Levesque/Hunter Hearst Helmsley/HHH
                                Ryan Seacrest
                                Last edited by Dorath; 01-04-2009, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X