This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another forum upgrade.

I'll be getting this one in the morning. I've already applied it to two of the sites on this server, but since this one is so busy, I figured I'd wait until tomorrow morning when it's going to be relatively quiet before doing it. I'm estimating about eleven hours from the posting of this thread, or about nine am tomorrow.

I'll keep downtime to a minimum - estimating twenty minutes or so.

Rapscallion

You're 5 hours ahead of me here in Texas so...

9am Raps Time

Unless my math is WAY WAY off....
    5am PT
    4am EST
    3am CEN
    2am MN (mountain??)
    1am Pacific time.

I think that's right... It's hard to read my day planner globe.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

It's upgraded. All done fairly smoothly. There are apparently some new features on this software, so try playing. I may have to turn some of them off at some point, but it's pretty much some extra social networking.

Rapscallion

Comment

I saw that the previous thread/next thread links have been moved. At first, I thought they were deleted until I scrolled further down the page and saw them.
        My Fanfic Page
        My Fiction Page
        My Social Group
        My Pet Social Group
        My You Tube Channel

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          You're 5 hours ahead of me here in Texas so...
          I think that's right... It's hard to read my day planner globe.
          There's also a handy dandy GMT to your local time notice in the very bottom left of a thread screen, just below posting rules. (in "Cobalt" at least.)

Comment

I can't mark forums read any more tho; it's really annoying.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
              I can't mark forums read any more tho; it's really annoying.
              Already noted in bugs, and I'm trying to find a solution :/

Rapscallion

Comment

Known problem, it's marked in the Bugs Forum. We're looking in to it (by we, I mean Raps and MadMike ) No luck yet.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

BTW, mark forums read works perfectly for me. Using ff3, beta 5. Clicking the "Mark forums read" link that I get on the bottom of the page from clicking the "new posts" link

Hope that helps a little bit.

Comment

If that's all forums, then that's working for me. However, individual forums, such as PFB, by either double-clicking on the thread icon or via the forum tools dropdown inside the forum don't work.

Rapscallion

Comment

You can now double-click on icons to mark a forum as read, though it takes you into the category view. For example, double-clicking on 'PFB' marks it as read, but you get to see the 'community' section as if you'd clicked on the category link.

There are a few bugs to work out, but we're now on the right track.

Rapscallion

Comment

There's another upgrade - probably applying tomorrow afternoon UK time. Try thinking in terms of about twenty hours from this post in case you have any long items to post. Would be advisable to save them in text format in case it gets turned off when I have to upgrade.

Rapscallion

Comment

Done.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                          X