Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the topic of Women's purses and their capacity therein comes up, I'm always reminded of the story I heard (now not sure if it was here, or where I heard it) as proof as to why Purses are programmed to attack any non-owner. I think its DNA based, like Lawbringers (Lawbringers? Lawgivers?) the Judges use in Megacity 1. The story may be urban legend, its still funny as hell.

The person was asked by their wife (So not even an un-warranted sojurn into the purse) to fetch something from the fashionable bag-of-holding. Said poor victim reached into the purse. When the victim of this vicious handbag woke up again, about 3 paces away from the purse and supine, they promptly swore their wife would from then on 'get your own crap out of your purse'.

Their wife's taser was in the bag, and the now suitably recharged person had managed to hit the contacts, as the taser pressed against something in the bag and promptly discharged.
    Last edited by ApolloSZ; 09-29-2016, 10:04 PM. Reason: English. Apparently I'm feeling wordy today O.o
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
      I once lost a bottle of difficult-to-replace medication because there was a tear in my purse between the lining and the outer shell. The medication bottle ended up between the two so even if I turn the purse upside down and dumped it out the bottle was still stuck inside and invisible.
      Oyyyyyy .....I had a jacket pull that same trick on me with an assortment of items thanks to a small unseen hole in the pocket. Years down the line it was on its last leg, so I finally decided to open up the seam and find out why the coat was so darn lumpy. I found almost $5 in change, 3 lip balms, an eyeliner, 2 pens, a pack of petrified old gum, a $5, a concert ticket and my mother's pearl earring!

Comment

I had a passenger who, when the taxi arrived at his home, fumbled in his pockets a short time and then asked if I had a knife he could borrow .

He had just discovered a hole in his jacket pocket and wanted to cut the seam to get at his money .
        He was rather intoxicated, but we got the seam open with a penknife. I think it would have been easy to repair.

Comment

Working...
        X