X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We only carry the ones you take monthly

I work in a drugstore.

So, I'm standing in the vitamin aisle, doing some inventory management with a Telxon. A woman with an accent asks me if I work there. I assure her that I do indeed

She asks me where are the "veetamins"? Okay, I get it, you pronounce things a little differently, but I guess she means vitamins. I point to the 36 foot aisle with 5 shelves in each section, all with bottles of vitamins. Wanted to smirk, but I didn't, cause you know, customer service and all .... She says "where are the ones you take every day"?? Now I'm trying REALLY hard not to laugh as I gesture with my arms open wide .... "ALL of THESE"!!

She says "okay thank you!" and I went back to what I was doing. When I told the pharmacist about this, he said the thread title
    Last edited by EricKei; 11-08-2016, 04:31 PM. Reason: mod edit

She says vee-tamins,you say vie-tamins,we say vit-tamins...

Now can you sort out route(not rout) and leisure(not leesure) and we'll all be happy....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
      She says vee-tamins,you say vie-tamins,we say vit-tamins...
      🎶 Let's call the whole thing off! 🎶
      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

I think she was looking for "one-a-day", the brand of multivitamin.

I would've steered her towards your multivitamins.

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
          I think she was looking for "one-a-day", the brand of multivitamin.

I would've steered her towards your multivitamins.
          Yes of course she was, but you're being entirely too serious

Comment

Whereas the really useful monthly vitamins come equipped with chocolate and a mini hot water bottle,plus a tiny little voodoo doll to attack....
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              Whereas the really useful monthly vitamins come equipped with chocolate and a mini hot water bottle,plus a tiny little voodoo doll to attack....

If you're male (not sure about this), you're quite observant.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post

If you're male (not sure about this), you're quite observant.

Well...having kept you in suspense all day,I can tell you...

I am..... even with the cute pink Fluttershy tops and the skirts and the lovely long hair,I am *confirmed* male....

And I have learnt that it is better to find out what kills off a rampaging beast before you go out to tackle it rather than whilst in the middle of an attack...

Comment

Working...
                X