This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear SO,

I'm glad you enjoyed the toy I made you. I'm glad you said we could go to the party last night, and I'm really glad you got over your nervousness, even though once we got there, it seems you transferred it to me. I still had a massive amount of fun, and can't wait til January for the next party... I love you

Dear Now-Ex-Boss,
    Did I quit or get fired? Am I able to collect unemployment?

Dear world,
    What the fuck? I've never had this big a problem trying to get and keep a job... So why did I just lose my third job in seven months? That was the fourth job this year... What. The. Fuck?

Comment

• Dear J2,

Seeing you sit there glaring at the door reminded me of one of the reasons I adore you and I haven't beaten you for all the other stuff. You're a good kid when you want to be.

Dear neighborhood,

I don't know who threw stuff at or thumped the house last night but was that really necessary? We could have done without that, especially at midnight.

Dear Lady,

Your mother hening amuses me and your son. I hope you know that the entire time we were exchanging grins while he, M, and I put up the garage door, it was because we find you adorably amusing, not an irritation. Also, thanks for being tolerant of my odd eccentric quirks. And J2 and I demolishing the dvd player last night out of spite.

Dear Kaetchen,

You cleaned the desk! Thanks You put things in odd places but it amused me and is going to have me giggling this morning so I appreciate it. Plus the desk looks much nicer.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear R @ Medical Supply Company,

Thank you very much! The box came today via UPS. I now have a mask I can use! I'm so happy! Now all I have to do is convince Child Rum she wants to go to sleep & then I can go to sleep myself and try it out!

Happy Happy Joy Joy,
        Rummy

Comment

• Dear University Parking,

Your suck just shot up into epic proportions. I just hate you.

~ The grumpy TA who wants to park in the frickin' garage!!

Dear native Kansans,

I realize that you are all used to snow and ice and below freezing temps and all that. I am not, even though this is my 3rd winter in the MidWest. So, I am going to walk around bundled up with not an inch of exposed flesh. I am going to drive slowly because there is ICE on the roads! And I'm going to do my darndest not to leave my house in icky conditions. So you can all kiss my Southern ASS!!! I'll be laughing at you this summer when you complain about how unbelievably hot it is when it's a whopping 95 degrees outside.

~ The Arkansan

Dear Absurdists,

Seriously, you're all just fucking nuts. Some of you are, indeed, geniuses (Beckett, I'm looking at you). But, seriously, what the hell were some of you thinking? I think some of this is just a big practical joke..."Ooh, how about I just write a play with no dialogue and the lights flash and that's it. That'll fuck with the historians!"

Dear Teacher,

The entire point with Absurdism is that there is no point. It's all meaningless!! So...why are we reading a book that tries to lump them all together under a theme? Isn't that...I..buh..wuh...

*sigh*

And I haven't even got to Genet yet. DAMN.
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Dear husband and children,

You guys all rock out loud! You all gave me kick ass birthday presents. Cleaned the house and didn't fight! It was GREAT!

Kisses for all of you guys!

Dear husband,

You got me a card that said how sweet our time together is. I had to point out that we don't have any time together!

You told me that will change since next weekend you are giving your two weeks notice at the weekend job. It's about damn time! I was feeling very neglected!

I don't like feeling neglected, especially from my own husband!

EVERYONE DO A HAPPY DANCE WITH ME ABOUT MY HUSBAND QUITTING HIS WEEKEND JOB OR ELSE!

Dear BossMan,

You need to fire Whiner, before she has a horrible accident involving her head going through a computer monitor.
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Dear Mis,

:happy dance:

Love,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear MOTHâ„¢,

I really do appreciate the fact that you went out, got yesterday's paper, clipped coupons and decided it's time to do a decent amount of shopping. Really.

HOWEVER, I'll be damned if I appreciate the fact that I, after working 6 hours at a damn grocery store, had to go with you to a total of FOUR stores, and another one to go to tomorrow.

When it's at LEAST -2 degrees out there. And I don't even want to start to think about thinking about the wind chill.

Cold and cranky,

me
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Mis,

*happy dances* *throws streamers* YAY!

I'm so glad.

--RP
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                  EVERYONE DO A HAPPY DANCE WITH ME ABOUT MY HUSBAND QUITTING HIS WEEKEND JOB OR ELSE!
                  Dear Mis,

You can't see this but I am dancing with myself in my chair.

It may have something to do with the song on the radio and the fact the office is empty, but per your instructions...

Dear Knees,

You felt good this morning when I first got up. Even after I tripped over the dog. Why are you sore now?

Dear Potential Employers,

I'm sorry I've got an engineering degree instead of a CAD degree. However, I went to a tech high school for CAD, and I have over 7 years of experience. I want the hell out of this company!

Comment

• Dear Mis,

As per your instructions:

*does the Meposian Dance of Joy*

Thought I'd be different
                    Rummy

Comment

• Dear Stupid,

I gave you the benefit of the doubt all those months ago when you brought your son over to with you when you got drunk. I was worried for you when you showed up with stinky at the bar. Of course you stupidly made no plans to get home even though you knew stinky wanted to take you home and you knew you weren't gonna go with him. So when you got "stuck" at the house and the boyfriend offered to let stay you should have been greatful. With the people already staying at the house there was no extra room so he let you stay in the bed with us. Then you proceeded to be annoying and loud. Thats the last time you ever have something nice done for you.

Me

Comment

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                        Dear Mis,

I knew this Avatar would come in handy.

-EQ
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Mis

WOOHOO!!!! *does a little dance, makes a little love, gets down tonight, gets down tonight*

Rads
                          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Mis,
                            I'd do the happy dance, but my left knee is still numb. So I'll do a happy right leg dance!

Dear Fingerpricks,
                            Ow. Why must fingers be so sensitive?

Dear Daddy,
                            Thanks for bringing up some no rinse shampoo. My hair and I desperately need it.
                            "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                            You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• Dear Mis

-does happy dances all around the room- So happy for you love

Dear SO,
                              Do you realize how amazing you are? No you don't . you've told me so yourself. Well let me tell you what. In my entire life, I've never felt as special, and beautiful, and wanted, and needed, as you make me feel. I've never felt sexy, or desireable. But in the past seven months, you've made me feel all of these things.
                              I've never been free to come and go as I pleased, even if I did have my own car and job, and was paying all the bills. Now, even without a car, or a job, you don't care where I go, or what I do, so long as the house is clean, and we've got time together. you don't berate me for having my own friends. you don't think I'm shallow because sometimes I just want to do something to feel pretty. you even complement me when you come home to see I've done something to make myself feel pretty. you notice the small things, AND remark on them. Do you know that I've never had anyone do that? Do you know most women don't have someone to do that? Do you know how remarkable that actually is?

I feel sexy around you. I feel loved, and beautiful. I don't feel like the fat pig I see in the mirror when I'm around you. Thank you for giving me that freedom.

Keep it up, and I might just become the beautiful woman in my head, that you say I am. I may actually start believing you all the time, instead of just occasionally...

Don't break my heart... Please?

I love you forever always and a millinium

your faerie girl

Comment

• Dear body,

Well, it was confirmed that I have an ear infection. Thank you ... NOT! Plus I still have a low-grade temperature. I don't want to be sick for Christmas!

Unhappy,
                                Rummy

------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Dear Stupid Sonny,

Thank you for letting me know that I don't have to work for you the day before & the dy after Christmas. Now I can rest.

Happily,
                                Rummy

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Dear manufacturers of my antibiotics,

Why do they have to be so huge and fat? They're impossible to swallow!

Choking,
                                Rummy

Comment

Working...
                                X