This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morons at Old Country Buffet

When I was younger and we went on shopping trips as a family, we used to go to Old Country Buffet after we finished shopping and eat.

We paid at the cash register and got a card we were supposed to place at our table to indicate it was taken. So we all went up to the buffet to get our food...and when we got back there was this guy and his wife sitting at our booth!

My mom told them to take a hike (she doesn't take much crap from anyone). They get all huffy; "No, that's OUR table! We put our card right there!"

Mom again told them to beat it, and showed them her purse which she had sitting on the seat. Defeated, Mr. and Ms. Asshelmet got up and went to the booth behind ours, huffing and puffing and grumbling all the way.

Then later on through their meal, a waittress came to clear away their dirty plates. In doing this, she touched one of their napkins but left it because she wasn't sure if they were done with it. This brings another outburst from Mr. and Ms. Asshelmet. "You take that napkin away now! You wadded it all up, now get it out of here! Take it!"

After the waittress left, they started making comments about the waittress, who turned out to be a native American. "I bet when she's not working she's on the reservation getting pissed up! She isn't getting a tip, that's for damn sure!"

We figured Mr. and Ms. Asshelmet were from Illinois. We get a lot of them up here in Wisconsin, and they tend to be rather rude.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

I got turned off by Old Country Buffet when I saw unattended children thrusting their hands in the jello and eating it right off the food bar. My little guy had wanted some, but I told him it's best that he skip the jello this time. UGH! Of course, those children's parents were no where to be seen.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh
      We figured Mr. and Ms. Asshelmet were from Illinois. We get a lot of them up here in Wisconsin, and they tend to be rather rude.
      Not all of us from Illinois are Asshelmets . . . just the majority of them.
      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X