This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't eat me...

... 'cause I'm currently unemployed. In fact, I've never had a job. But I notice so much customer suckiness in my area that I'm sure I can entertain you wonderful people in Sightings.

Beyond that, I'm not sure what to say here I'm a High School Senior, or will be when School starts again in the fall. I'm also a huge nerd, and I'm sure my mind belongs in the gutter with the others
    There is no problem we cannot ignore, confront, plot against, drown in chocolate sauce, or run over with the car- Christopher Elliot

I don't know about the rest, but I gave up cannibalism about 20 years ago. It's too hard on the teeth.

to

We're an easily entertained group, so no need to try too hard.

Okay folks... I'm cleaning out the gutter, move along....
    Make a list of important things to do today.
    At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
    Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Depends. Are you made of bacon?
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Depends. Are you made of bacon?
        :facepalm: I forgot about the BACON
        Make a list of important things to do today.
        At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
        Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Shhhh... not so loud with the B-word. Do you want RetailWorkhorse to show up and scare Mr. Anubite away?

Comment

You're safe with me. Unless you're covered in dark chocolate.
            Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post
              You're safe with me. Unless you're covered in dark chocolate.
              Only on the weekends
              There is no problem we cannot ignore, confront, plot against, drown in chocolate sauce, or run over with the car- Christopher Elliot

Comment

Oooooo dark chocolate *drools*

And I bet you'll have plenty of stories when/if you get a job. It seems SCs in my area love to target younger people. I guess they figure we need taught a lesson about "real life."

Comment

I vote to keep you because you probably taste good with a little ketchup.

I mean...err...because I'm sure that you'll enjoy this place.

Comment

We won't eat you.

But, considering the fact that you are so young, we will corrupt you!

Mike
                    Meow.........

Comment

though... the user name DOES look a little like "a new bite"... sooo

lol jk
                      welcome to the nut house

Comment

...eat? psh never.
                        nibble? probably.

welcome to crazy town! please enjoy your stay and come back soon ^_^
                        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                        ^_^

Comment

Don't eat me...
                          Nomnomnom.

But you're so tasty! And you didn't say please!
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Brain bleach is on-tap now and EQ has the cookies.

Quoth Magpie View Post
                            Shhhh... not so loud with the B-word. Do you want RetailWorkhorse to show up and scare Mr. Anubite away?
                            Well, if he does, I've got a sparkly halter we can just wave at him and he'll run, screaming like a girl.

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                            We won't eat you.

But, considering the fact that you are so young, we will corrupt you!

Mike
                            Especially Sheldon.
                            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

You forget, RW goes to raves. He LIKES sparkly things (thankfully, not sparkly vampires). And anyways, he's currently without internet for a couple weeks while he and the family make their way back to New Mexico.
                              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
                              X