Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you don't have the change I want HOW DARE YOU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you don't have the change I want HOW DARE YOU!

ok...this didn't happen to me, but I was in KFC last night nad was waiting for my meal, it was around dinner time and there was a bit of a que for the drive trhough, so I went inside...and I ssoon found out WHY there was a que...

I could hear the girl on the mic running around trying to find a manager...and this woman screaming through the window...

sc: " I don't WANT your change I WANT $50, and $20 and a $10!!! I don't want your stinking $10 notes!...blah blha blah and on it went...

I couldn't believe my ears...this woman was refucing her change because it wasn't in the notes that she wanted! Holding up the line so that no one else could get thier meals...and she wouldn't move!...

The girl o nthe mike kept asking her to move aside so she could keeep serving and that there was no $50 as it was dinner time and they had not gotten any more (most places dont keep $50's)....it was interesting...and I'm glad I chose to go inside..even if I had to wait for my own meal..I didn't care..I was to tired to care..adn kept f***ing things up myslef (lucky there was no one waiting) I was polite as I could tho..it was my fault..
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Moved to sightings.

Raspcallion

Comment

When she says "I don't want your change... I don't want your stinking $10 notes," that's when you say "fine" and pocket the money. She said she didn't want it, so it must be a tip

Why don't SC's realize that retail stores/restaurants aren't banks and that if we had the ability to magically pull a $50 a $20 and a $10 out of our a** we wouldn't be dealing with morons like them for minimum wage?
      free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

Who'd go to a fast food restaurant...

and pay with a hundred dollar bill anyway? I have never had anyone refuse change like this SC did! Some people are just stupid.

Comment

Man, I hear ya on that one. It used to burn me up when people would come into the store before 9am and pay a two dollar purchase with a hundred dollar bill.

I mean, if I had it in the safe, then I might be able to work with them, but I'm not hamstringing the store in order to do that.

If it was on the weekend, I would just tell them I couldn't change it out. I don't recall anyone getting excessively angry, though.

Comment

Man, the depths to which people sink never fails to amaze me. The cashier should have given the prick 5's and ones.

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot
              Man, the depths to which people sink never fails to amaze me. The cashier should have given the prick 5's and ones.
              Probably didn't have enough.

The response for this should have been "This is not a bank, If you want those particular bills, you can take thae change and go to one, but leave leave the drive-through before the police are notified."

Perfectly legal.
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

i had someone pay with a 100 bill in my second order, i had about 10 or 15 dollars in my till!!!

Comment

Quoth lordlundar
                  Probably didn't have enough.

The response for this should have been "This is not a bank, If you want those particular bills, you can take thae change and go to one, but leave leave the drive-through before the police are notified."

Perfectly legal.
                  Good advice and the common sense involved makes that beyond the understanding of the SC. To the SC's: if you NEEEED large bills from said bank, for the Love of GORD Call the bank a day in advance! They can (and cheerfully will) order the money for you to pick up! Same goes for stores: we love you guys but appreciate a little warning.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid
                    Man, I hear ya on that one. It used to burn me up when people would come into the store before 9am and pay a two dollar purchase with a hundred dollar bill.

I mean, if I had it in the safe, then I might be able to work with them, but I'm not hamstringing the store in order to do that.

If it was on the weekend, I would just tell them I couldn't change it out. I don't recall anyone getting excessively angry, though.
                    Yeah, that sucks big time! Another thing I hate is people waiting outside the door for us to open and then come in with a huge cash return! I don't hamstring the store either (we HAVE to have money to make change) so I just tell them they have three choices. They can come back later in the day when we might have enough cash to do the return, they can take a store credit, or a mail check from corporate. Idiots.

Comment

We actually had a bum that used us for a bank. He would panhandle in the area, then change out his loot for larger bills. And perform very badly orchestrated attempts at shoplifting.

Ah, working downtown. Ya gotta love it.

Had an opposite thing happen once when I was a kid working in an auto dealership (told ya I worked a lot of places). Irate woman came in and thought she'd get revenge on us by bringing in several hundred dollars to pay for her car repairs in ones. Brought them in loose in a brown paper grocery bag.

But the joke was on her. The lady working up front was this tiny, ferocious chihuahua of a woman who everyone was afraid of (I think I was the only person in the dealership that genuinely liked her.) Well, she had to count the stuff out. That should have been obvious to this idiot. And the ferocious counter lady took her time, too. Never got even slightly irritated. Got her coffee, got comfy, started counting. Actually took a break in the middle. The SC had no choice but to wait. And the counter lady made sure she did just that. For a loooong time.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid
                        But the joke was on her. The lady working up front was this tiny, ferocious chihuahua of a woman who everyone was afraid of (I think I was the only person in the dealership that genuinely liked her.) Well, she had to count the stuff out. That should have been obvious to this idiot. And the ferocious counter lady took her time, too. Never got even slightly irritated. Got her coffee, got comfy, started counting. Actually took a break in the middle. The SC had no choice but to wait. And the counter lady made sure she did just that. For a loooong time.
                        That's hilarious.
                        Yeah, I get people paying for a $6.45 or $11.00 ticket with $50s and $100s all the time. One of these times I'm gonna give them a stack of $5s. And I'm gonna laugh at them. Oooh, or maybe a couple rolls of loonies if it's a guy, so they can drag his pants down.
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I had this woman yelling at me today. Now, the change hadn't come down, and none of the supervisors were free to go and see what was keeping it, so all I had in my till was 2 and 1 pound coins; 5ps and coppers. I asked the woman beforehand if she had anything smaller than the twenty she was waving at me, she said no. So, I had to give her a handful of pound coins and 5ps... and she started screaming, "I don't want f***ing 5ps and pound coins! Give me some proper change!" I tried to explain to her that that was all I had, she wouldn't listen. In the end she shoved the money in her purse (which was overflowing with change, by the way) and stormed out muttering "This isn't good enough".
                          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Binky
                            Holding up the line so that no one else could get thier meals...and she wouldn't move!...
                            The poor staff probably didn't realize the had the right to make her move.

"Madam, I'd like you to meet Mr. Police Officer and Mr. Tow Truck."
                            Last edited by Ree; 11-05-2008, 11:34 AM.
                            The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
                            X