This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier
    I bet he's one of those goons who likes to bully people who aren't allowed to fight back.
    Thing is, in that situation, it is legal and acceptable. Can't be fired for acting in self defence.

If he did bolt that quickly, it could imply intent to do it anyway.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

OMG!

By the way...was the coffee decaf?

But seriously, some people shouldn't be allowed out without their meds.
      Sorry, but a failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!

Comment

Quoth One-Fang
        He must have practically been prepared to bolt. I imagine you and the other guys were up pretty quick to chase him down. He must have practically thrown it and run, to actually get away.

Plaidman, did you leave your details as a witness so if the Police can get the owner of the car you can ID the guy? Hopefully somebody did.
        Yeah, just from reading the story, it almost seems like it could have been pre-meditated. You don't just throw coffee at someone on as snap decision sort thing. At least if there was an argument back and forth, you can make a case that the situation got the best of him. Disclaimer: It would be a piss poor case that no one should make, but at least it would make more sense.

Comment

i hope my fellow barista has a complete recovery and that human stain spends a deal of time in jail for this act.

this is a bit extreme, but people who come into starbucks can be outrageously unreasonable over coffee...! usually, they stick to words and threats, but this is an actual first (for me to hear about).

i'd like to think that no one would actually go this far, but there it is.

more faith in humanity was lost today...
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Yikes. If there's one thing that should get a customer instantly given the bum's rush and banned from the store, it's throwing things at employees.

Especially something like hot coffee, which can scald and blind a person.

That guy ought to be waking up in a wheelchair.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
            X